“lovely food, atmosphere & prices”

Natti's Thai Kitchen
Ranked #43 of 365 Restaurants in Port Elizabeth
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2012

My Mother & I visit Natti's everytime I am in PE. I take a bottle of bubbly (MCC) to enjoy with our meal. No corkage, as Natti's is unlicensed, another reason to visit.
Mom & I shared chicken satay, which comes with 4 delicious sauces (the peanut one included). We often polish off the sauces after the chicken is eaten. This time I also had 2 tempura prawns (R10 each), which were delicious.
As I enjoyed the ginger chicken so much last time, we ordered it again with a portion of rice, as well as a portion of Pad Thai (which we'd not tried at Natti's before). Dee-lish-ous. Pity that it was so good, as this now means I'm unlikely to try any other dishes. Mom and I share the mains, as we do the starter.
The bill, before tip, for the 2 of us came to the grand sum of R174

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Mark and Natti still run the best Thai restaurant in South Africa. Don't even consider eating off the menu but ask Mark to please bring you a meal -you won't be disappointed! The very contrasting tastes from mild to hot suit all pallets and all 8 of us (many of us experienced international travelers) were yet again blown over by the tastes. It is a very laid back environment and the meal takes a while to finish as the courses just keep on coming. Bring your own drinks and just enjoy. Natti, you are a star! Thanks again.

Reviewed 18 September 2012 via mobile

20 of us had dinner for a friends birthday and Mark was a great host and the food was excellent! Thanks Mark & Natti and everyone for another great evening with amazing food and a great venue.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Love the friendly hosts and the delicious fresh tasty food.let the host and owner chose for us and were surprised with a started and main to share among 8 of us delicious !!! and so much..we will be back..

Reviewed 8 August 2012

Was very good, needs a reinvention ...food just hot, needs more spicy tasty food. Bring your own wine.
Maybe owner lost Interest after all the years.