“Fear is temporary, regrets are forever!”

Face Adrenalin - Bloukrans Bungy
More attraction details
Owner description: Bloukrans Bungy is the highest commercially operated Bungy Jump from a bridge, in the world. You walk along a specially designed catwalk (216m long), which is suspended beneath the road surface, which will then lead you to the top of the arch - 216 meters above the Bloukrans River. Here you will be given final instructions, a countdown and off you go! Bloukrans utilizes pendulum bungy technology ensuring you the smoothest, most comfortable bungy jump possible.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fear is temporary, regrets are forever!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

If you are in South Africa and you come near stormsriver/the bloukrans bridge you HAVE TO do the bungee!! Me and my friend were really scared when we saw the height of the bridge so we decided first to just buy our ticket on the bridge and decide on the bridge if we would jump. But the atmosphere on the bridge is so chill because of the nice loud music they are playing, the people working there dancing and smiling a lot, that after the first girl jumping, we couldn't say no anymore! And it was worth it! this is the most amazing thing i have done so far, and i've done a lot of thrilling/exciting things! The only scary part is to jump off, then it's just awesome!!!
I recommend this bungee because the people are so nice and helpful and the bungee is really save; they only use one bungee rope for 400 jumps! so no way that thing is going to break! ;)
Just have this nice experience, face the fear, you won't regret it!

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Agnuts
Mphilisi N, Front Office Manager at Face Adrenalin - Bloukrans Bungy, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Thank you Agnuts for sharing and you wonderful review, we all appreciate it.
For the most amazing experience of your life......Take Air!!

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Just do it!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

If you're nearby, just do it. Although my first bungy, I'd imagine the service/staff make it one of the best in the world. Amazing rush and the video coverage is also good and reasonably priced.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Invisible_Jim
Mphilisi N, Front Office Manager at Face Adrenalin - Bloukrans Bungy, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you for sharing Jim, we highly appreciate your feed back.
Take Air.........Bloukrans Team
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
155 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“World's highest bungy jump - 216m”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Traveling on the N2 from Knysna to Addo National Park and came across Bloukrans Bridge - Worlds Highest Bungy Jump. You can pay to either 'walk it, jump it or slide it'. We didn't do any and watching others is free and we did see some crazy people jumping. The adrenalin rush must be amazing.

There is also a cafe, toilets and it's also a great place to pick up some local crafts which are reasonable but remember to barter.

Visited December 2013
Yes indeed Carol, it is the most amazing experience of your life, next time for you perhaps....
Johannesburg, South Africa
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“An amazing experience!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is truly one of those experiences that you will never forget. It has been on my bucket list for quite some time now, so I am really happy that I got a chance to tick it off. The entire setup is very professional and well organised, there is really nothing to be scared of in terms of safety. I have jumped at Victoria Falls before, but Bloukrans is on a whole different level.I strongly suggest doing the jump, as after this you should be completely cured of your fear of heights.

The only criticism I have is the quality of the DVD. The entire footage is made using CCTV cameras which clearly need either a good clean or replacing, the video is very hazy and unclear. It is really such a shame, not only because it is a paid for service, but that it is the only real souvenir that you have from this amazing experience. Luckily I took my GoPro with as a backup (which by the way they only allowed me to use after I paid for the DVD before the jump - even though later one of the supervisors asked me not to record), so I at least had some good clear footage of the experience. Please guys, sort out the DVD quality.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank maciejpuna
Thank you for sharing your views Maciejpuna, it is with great pleasure to inform you that as from June we have indeed upgraded our video system to full HD quality. We will certainly love to have you back for some more adrenalin hence we can sort you out with a much better quality footage.
See you soon,
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very Professional”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

what an experience, this was my second bungee jump, my first was in Vic Falls but the process they take you through before you jump and the securing of the jumper's ankles to the rope was very professional and assuring, the service is so good even if you had some fear to jump it eventually disappear because of the professionalism. I feel the jump is short, if they can increase it by extra 10/20m.

Visited October 2013
Thank you for joining us Sylvester and for sharing your experience with, I`m sure we can let you jump differently next time something perhaps can let you go down further ( as you are a pro by now ).

See you next time