“Simply The Best”

African Silhouette Guesthouse
Ranked #6 of 41 Benoni B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 May 2014

What a lovely place and a warm home this place is. I enjoyed every moment here. Susan you are a blessing and thank you very much for making me feel at home. I will come back again! This is indeed home away from home.
Much Love.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
african_silhouette_9, Owner at African Silhouette Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Whenever I see your name on my phone I already know I will see you soon - Thank you for searching and finding your home in Gauteng. Know it is Your hearts that keep our doors open and you are ALWAYS welcome

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

The guesthouse epitomises a picturesque, quaint, serene escape where one simply forgets the busy life, does some introspection and gets lost in isolation. The owner, Susan is very hospitable and went out of her way to ensure that her guests were well catered for. One can't help but feel that the meals are prepared with love. I would definitely recommend this to those who seek uninterrupted time away.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thuls
Reviewed 26 September 2013

What a beautifull peace of gem in the middle of Benoni. The staff and owners is amazing, and always makes you feel most welcomed. We booked in last minute, just before I was about to give birth to our daugter. I just had this gut feeling that she was going to be born the next day. So I phoned Susan and asked if she has a room for us, seeing that she was close to the hospital where we were suppose to go for the birth. We stayed the night, and the next day our beautifull little girl was born :) Susan was so helpfull, and opened up and helped out during the night when I felt I had to leave for the hospital.
She goes out of her way for you, and help as far as she can.
The guesthouse is so peacefull, really a piece of heaven.
Rooms are stunning, aswell as the gardens.
Thank you for a trully amazing experience, which will never be forgotten :)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank antoinette k
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Having stayed twice at African Silhouette Guest house in the last 6 months. I found it to be a peaceful tranquil hide away within easy reach of shopping centres, movies houses and restaurants. The owner Susan went out of her way to make sure my stay was like a holiday even though I was on a business trip. I would highly recommend this gem of a place to anyone looking for a place close to Johannesburg for business or holiday.Loved the breakfast and dinner in the boma.
Kind regards
Jacques Bouvy

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We really like African Silhouette Guesthouse. The owner, Susan, is a super woman with a really kind attitude. She is there a lot, and is really attentive to everybody; the rooms are always serviced nicely, everything is really clean, and breakfast is always nice. For Mothers day we even had breakfast in bed after a long and cold night coming from the Bon Jovi Show 2013. African Silhouette Guesthouse has a really nice interior design, and it really is cozy! It's a fun atmosphere, and I highly recommend you stay there. Thank you so much, Susan, for a great, affordable stay!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I'm a frequent visitor to gauteng from mpumalanga, ASG is my first choice when it comes to friendly, clean and secure accommodation. They very well located close to all major business hubs. Great food and excellent, friendly service is not optional it comes free with every visit. I recommend African Silhouette Guest house any day.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Our stay at African Silhouette Guesthouse was very peaceful and enjoyable. The rooms and various rest areas were comfortable with very little interference from un-natural noises. The owner Susan is extremely helpful and very willing to accommodate any of our requests. The food was served either in the dining area or in our room. Alot of effort was made to please. Thank you very much was very pleasant.

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be very much the same