“Service Lacking & Expensive”
Review of Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit
Ranked #4 of 84 Restaurants in Benoni
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Went for lunch at the weekend, having been on 2 previous occasions and was disappointed, we though we would give it another try, it is even worse. We were greeted at the door and shown to a table, there we sat for 10 minutes before anyone came to see us. We ordered drinks and were given the menus. The drinks were brought together with bread and we duly ordered our meal. We had almost finished our drinks, no sign of the waiter, which my son then went to find as there were no other waiters in sight, we ordered more drinks and the food came first my husbands and daughter in law, then mine and finally my son's, without the sauce he had ordered. the waiter did not return, again we had to go in search of the waiter, who said, oh yes the cheese sauce, after 5 minutes it came, with the food getting cold :-( Not one of the managers, waiters came to ask if everything was alright, which it wasn't, the steak which was requested as medium, was running with blood, as one of the diners didn't mind we swapped. We then had to wait for ages before the waiter came back, we told him about the steak, he said he would tell the chef, no apology. We then ordered desert for 2 of the guests and ordered more drinks, this then took 15 minutes before we got either. All in all, the food is average and overpriced. The service was almost non existant and management no where to be seen. This is my third and final time.

4  Thank Alison S

Reviewed 5 May 2014

There is no better Steak to be had, than at Farenheit Edenvale!
From the time you arrive, the staff are professional and friendly. You are never kept waiting long for drinks or your order.
Their specials make it affordable to take the family or a few friends to dinner and their wine selection is impressive.

2  Thank SouthAfricaDebi
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent service from professional waiter.
Food was well prorated and very tasty.
No wonder the place was packed
Will be back

1  Thank steve n
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

What a lovely place to take the kids! There is an awesome play area for the kids seperated from the main area. I had a succulent fillet and prawn meal ...

2  Thank castraab
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The waiter told us what the soup was and then returned to say no soup they did not bring Jalapeno. Alternative starter very good. 400 gms Rump Steak looked great but unfortunately had been left resting too long and was quite cool. The steak was ordered without sauce and mustard would be required. Eventually the waiter returned with mustard powder and eventually after an explanantion from us brought English mustard in a jar. Management attended the table to check if all o.k. and it was explained the steak by now was cold. No problem it was taken away and returned piping hot. Regretably it had gained a bbq like sauce on its travels which I tried but disliked. Most of the meal was left on my plate and I was asked if I would like to take it home which of course I declined. Surprisingly I was charged the full amount which I paid but made up my mind to avoid this place in the future. Phil King

2  Thank 202Phil