“Wonderful”
Review of Sleep Eezy B&B

Sleep Eezy B&B
Ranked #3 of 39 Benoni B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Very nice room and a perfect breakfast.
Had a very warm welcome from the lovely owners...
Not far away from the airport.
Thanks again for the perfect night (and also for the beautiful poem, Lawrence!)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I recently stayed at Sleep Eezy during a business trip. My stay was fantastic and I will definitely only use Sleep Eezy for any future accommodation in this area.

Choosing the accommodation was a nightmare and I resorted to reading reviews before making any bookings. Sleep Eezy seemed to be the best reviewed accommodation on offer and the only place that had only good reviews.

I was not disappointed with my choice. Sleep Eezy definitely deserves the 4 star rating and I will definitely only use them in future. It has a very tranquil setting and beautiful gardens. Felt like I booked in at a spa. It was so quiet and I could only hear birds in the morning. Also very quiet at night, seeing that it is set in a residential area.

Thank you Moira and Lawrence for making our stay pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2014

After a long international flight it was wonderful to unwind at Sleep Eezy B&B. The owners were friendly and the room clean and welcoming. In fact the room was always welcoming because every night when I got in the lights and heater had been switched on, such a friendly touch! Although very friendly and helpful I was also given space and peace and quiet.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Moira is a gracious host and an excellent hostess. The accommodation was used while visiting family for a wedding. It was well situated near the wedding venue and was spacious. I wish we could have travelled in Summer as the pool looked enticing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2014

A true example of how accommodation should be. The friendliest and most accommodating hosts I have ever stayed with. They could not do enough for me. Booking was a breeze. and the rates are some of the best value available. Slightly off the beaten path but definitely worth the effort to get there!!

Will be top of the list for my next stay in Joburg.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

My son and I stayed for 1 night at the start of our SA trip. Moira and Lawrence were wonderful hosts, even giving us a ride to the local restaurant for dinner. Breakfast was lovely and fresh. Rooms were large and very comfortable.
Will definately return next time!!

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We were given a warm welcome and good advice on where we could go eat supper. Our stay was superb! The room was cozy when we arrived, which was a nice touch since it was a very cold day. Everything is well-organised. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benoni
Premier Hotel OR Tambo
Premier Hotel OR Tambo
#4 of 26 in Kempton Park
InterContinental Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport
Garden Court O.R. Tambo International Airport
Silverbirch at Birchwood
Afrique Boutique Hotel Oliver Tambo
Peermont Metcourt Hotel at Emperors Palace

Been to Sleep Eezy B&B? Share your experiences!