To me this guest house looked a bit sad. The reception area isn't very welcoming & to get to your room (pulling your own suitcase) requires a GPS due to the layout of the place.
The room itself was ok, however:
1. my fitted sheet on the bed wasn't ironed & therefore I didn't know if it was clean.
2. there was no bathmat in the bathroom
3. there was no hotel info booklet in the room on meal times / facilities etc
4. no bottled water / cold water, despite there being a fridge in the room
5. the soundproofing was not adequate for a hotel located in the flight path of OR Tambo & therefore there was a heck of a noise every 10-15 mins throughout the night.
6. the soft furnishings in the room were a little tired
7. the room itself was quite small
Breakfast was ok, but I don't think a 4 star establishment should be serving oros as juice.
Overall probably a 2.5 star.
Only good thing for me was that it's quite close to where I work in Boksburg.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking