Europrime Guest House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Birchwood Hotel(Boksburg)
Europrime Hotel(Boksburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsvalue for moneyclose to the airportwill stay there againaffordable accommodationfront desk staffbed was very comfortablenice breakfasthotel is situatedrooms are cleanwalking distancenice hotela great staykeep up the good worktwo nightsshopping mallone night stayfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2012

We paid about 55 USD for our double room and felt we got a great value. The shuttle service to and from the airport was very helpful and fast. We did not hear planes overhead during the night despite the close proximity to JNB. We enjoyed the breakfast in the morning and would recommend this guest house to others looking for a great airport location and a great value.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Our flight arrived late in the evening so we needed a good basic hotel not too far from the airport and the Europrime Guest House fits the bill very well for a very reasonable price.

We had requested an accessible room and I got an email from Hotels.com to confirm they had contacted the hotel and there was ramp access. However when we arrived we found there were three steps up to the main hotel corridor, there were also several small step on the route to the breakfast room. Fortunately my wife can manage a few steps so it wasn't a major problem but it would be for someone fully chair bound.

The room was clean, spacious and comfortably equipped.

Excellent buffet breakfast was included with eggs cooked to order

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I stayed there for three night B&B but had nice room, though small, looked like well protected property and could order dinner, when I wanted...Natasha was pretty helpful along with other staff that they have..

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank raju1432
Reviewed 27 August 2010

on the world cup i stayed on the euro prime guest hose and i paid 20 nigths, but a took a tour in the other city adn the people of the europrime guest house sold my rood during the time of my tour. when i came back my bag was outside of my room, they put my bag in the administration room.

be carefull with this people.

Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank nigromante
Reviewed 6 November 2009

I stayed at this hotel following a grounded night flight to the UK. and What a gem! I had spent the previous week at the 5* hilton in Sandton and Europrime actually exceeded the standards there. The room was extremely modern and CLEAN. The linen was lovely and fresh and the shower was big and comfy. The staff go way beyond the call of duty and do everything they can to help. a big thanks to Philip. It was a v positive experience staying in this hotel and i would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business