“O.k. Motel not far from the Airport”
Review of Europrime Hotel

Europrime Hotel
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Boksburg
Nuremberg, Germany
“O.k. Motel not far from the Airport”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

We stayed at this hotel, which I'd rather call a motel for 3 nights in late December 2012. While the room was more or less clean ( we did have a few bugs) it was very, very small. The bathroom facilities are ok, but the washbasin is so small, it was almost impossible to even brush teeth there. A kettle for heating up water is provided, but one cannot fill it up with water at the faucet, it just does not fit underneath! the staff was friendly enough, the breakfast actually surprised us with variety. In general this place is similar to Motel 6 in the US. Of course this location only works if one rents a car in order to get into Jo'burg.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank shifrah14

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 18 November 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night before a flight at the airport. While the breakfast was amazing (huge spread and eggs are cooked to order), we were assigned a room that wreaked of smoke. It smelled so strong it smelled like someone was literally still smoking in the room. It was our first night in South Africa, it was late, and we were so overwhelmed that we did not say anything. The staff at the desk were helpful, so I regret not saying anything. We had no problems with the shuttle, though I would advise you to book your outgoing shuttle as soon as you arrive to make sure they have space. If we had not had problems with the smell of smoke, I would have given it a 4/5 as it's a pretty good value.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank marimily1
Secunda, South Africa
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I had a 3 day stay in this hotel during July 2012 and would like to use the opportunity to thank the staff for excellent performance. I need to put emphasis on the breakfast area where Connie is in charge. She makes you feel special and cared for, while ensuring everything runs smooth. I rate that star performance and would recommend this facility anytime!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Madelein K
Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I have been staying at the Euorprime Hotel a few times know and everytime I go away with this warm feeling in my heart after a very nice time. Not even realizing that I stay in a Hotel for a week. It feels like home. Connie and her staff is so professional, helpful and friendly. They definately walk the extra mile for their guests. I certainly will recommend this hotels to my friends and collegues.

Room Tip: Every room I stayed in is a good room.
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 14 August 2012

What a wonderful experience with friendly and helpful staff to cater to all your needs. Perfect place for businessmen and woman. Conveniently situated. Exceptionally clean and neat. I will definitely recommend to any traveler. Congratulation to management and staff.

durban
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I have been staying at the Europrime Hotel for the past 3 years and always come back to my "second home". This is truly one of those Hotels that you can call home. Friendly and caring staff members, great management team and all round great. The staff will always accommodate whatever request you throw at them and always bear a smile, whatever time of day. I can surely recommend this hotel to all of my associates and friends. Safe, convenient and "home from home"
Mariette E

Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I have stayed at 4 star hotels before, but the Europrime was up to standard and a much more. My ten days were exceptional in all areas.
The management and staff were very friendly. I certainly will recommend this hotels to my friends and business associates.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank remmy_steel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boksburg
Holiday Inn Johannesburg Airport
#7 of 7 in Germiston
The Aviator Hotel OR Tambo
The Aviator Hotel OR Tambo
#11 of 26 in Kempton Park

Been to Europrime Hotel? Share your experiences!