“Now at Elridge Corner”

Add it.
Jimmy's Killer Prawns Key Largo Centre Boksburg
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Since they have been at Elridge Corner the quality of their food has better. They use to be good when still at Key Largo but at one stage they went through a dip where the food was not as great as it should be.

I cant recall any bad experiences just a dip in quality, but this is back to standard now.

Definitely a highly recommended place for the seafood lovers

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We went to Jimmy's Prawns that have now moved to Eldrige Center in Boksburg on Friday night and on the whole service was excellent but the food a definite disappointing experience,I asked for fried calamari and hake and the fish was fried in such hot oil that was almost burnt on the outside as so the calamari - plus on the menu they advertise this new combo as a fillet of fish of which on the first bite I got a serious big bone and half way through the fish I just gave up trying - on telling all this to the waitress - she approach the management and nothing was done - not the waitresses fault but management - asked if i would frequent there again - I don't think

1  Thank Desiree C
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We really enjoy Jimmy's fish dishes. Very tasty and reasonable. The prawn specials are also not to be missed. Friendly and efficient staff. We have been back and experienced the same standard of service. Noise levels in the parking area close by can be disturbing, if you are sitting outside.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

The food was typical chain food and nothing special at all. Service was friendly but not as fast as it might have been. Prices were ok. Would not go again.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I love to get down and dirty eating my favourite food, the prawns are always cooked to perfection and I love them.