“We needed this”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2014

This is a friendly meeting place for all the local ladies.The garden is beautiful but on a hot summer day inside is more inviting but very very noisy!wish they would put their yummy cakes on better display! The food on offer is fine crispy bacon very crispy,avo very good,I will return.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

There are so few places in Edenvale where you can sit outside and have a meal. Give this place a try as it is very young and is a family run business. You can enjoy a nice sandwich or desert here. This is a good place to have a birthday over a cup of tea.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

It was recommended as a favourite spot which was evidenced when we visited on a Saturday morning - there was a birthday party and baby shower happening simultaneously. The staff are very attentive. The setting is just beautiful - we loved sitting outside - you could easily forget you are right in the middle of suburbia. The food was beautifully presented and offered good value for money. I would highly recommend this spot to everyone! Parking is available at the back so don't be put off when you see nothing available right out front!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I ordered the classic breakfast. The last time such terrible fried eggs was when I did my national service - the beef sausage was so hard that I could not hold it with my fork and the mushrooms were stale and cold. Clearly the meal was not prepare when ordered and we we given what left in the kitchen.

If this is the quality of food the chef allow service up and leave the kitchen - then beware

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Recently went there for lunch after my wife and daughter raved about the place. Liked the not too extensive menu which had a wide enough variety to satisfy most. The food was fresh and tasty. Clearly made to order which meant waiting a bit longer than expected, but not too long. We sat outside in the garden on a bright sunny winter's day which added to the overall experience. Will definitely be returning.