All reviewsthe security guardnice roommain buildingsafe parkingone night staynice staynice arearestaurants and shopsenjoyed my staygreat place to stayguest housebusiness tripsouth africamelvillegatetysonbathroom
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I echo the many positive reviews of this property. The rooms are clean and well-appointed, and the bathroom spacious. Staff are super-friendly and willing to help in anyway they can. The property is within walking distance of many dining establishments. The breakfast was OK but not exceptional. Heavy on refined carbohydrates and light on protein choices. The yogurt offered was a very poor bargain brand.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Booked a room for 3 which ended up being a whole house, very spacious. Very clean, good location, easy check-in.

The host showed us a nice Italian restaurant 5min from the room which was really good quality and he came back after we had finished dinner to pick us up to make sure we felt safe. We needed early breakfast (6.30am instead of 7am) and they were quite accomodating, the breakfast had many options and was freshly prepared.

Only downside: the airport transfer we booked with them was not at the airport when we arrived so we had to take a non-booked taxi.

Highly recommended for a stay in Johannesburg!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2017

since the moment I got there, the girl in reception (who was in charge of the whole place) was very nice and interested in everyone to have a nice stay.. I even got my room earlier. The place was very clean and the room amazing. The breakfast was super nice and the envioment so so lovely.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I was in town for business and this was a last minute booking and thought has been put into this place (but not the parking arrangements imho). Got a discount rate which included breakfast and though the area seemed a little out of sorts, security and the space of the room with the applied amenities made up for it.

Would I recommend it in the future, yes.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Nav_Chan_SA
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I stayed there a night. It was great room was huge and the comfortable. It was in the central area but dont take a walk. There was a free parking and to be honest I enjoyed my stay there. The price was good aswell.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business