“Excellent steak!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Turn n tender never disappoints! Their steak is incredible!! I would also recommend their baked potato. Not sure how they do it... but you have to try it!! There's also always a really good atmosphere!

Thank Lisa.Mley

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I recently had lunch at the T'nT Illovo and our meal quality was very mixed. My point rump was excellent and the vegetable accompaniment was good however my son's side of fries was extremely oily and the oil not that fresh either! Likewise the chicken in my daughter's salad was rather oily. So overall the food was a little disappointing around the very good steaks. Service was however attentive and fast despite being a Sunday and the restaurant being pretty busy.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This must be the fourth time we visited this very well known establishment.
Service was average for a quiet Monday lunch.

The steaks are not cheap but well worth the price. Do not expect great chips as they were old and oily!

I think its best to go during bust evening trade as the service, atmosphere and chips are much better then!

This steak house is worth a visit!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Excellent service on Easter Monday. My husband and I had a superb lunch, thanks also to our waiter, Pumi, who was on the ball!

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I had a business lunch with a good friend, I must admit that the steak was truly amazing and the mash that accompanied it was tasty. I had a rump steak. The waitress could have have been more attentive. The rest of the menu is pricy so it would be nice for a special occasion.