“Highly recommended”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We were recommended this restaurant by a friend and we weren't disappointed. The food was very very good - beef trinchardo to share as a starter, followed by mains of fillet on the bone for my husband and fillet with brie and cranberry for me, plus lovely veggies. The service was impeccable and friendly. With a bottle of wine and a couple of cold drinks, it cost around R600 including the tip for the 2 of us. We're taking some good friends there this weekend - what better recommendation...

Reviewed 13 July 2012

I have been to Fillet 6 times now and can honestly say, I have never once been disapointed. The steaks are the best I have had anywhere in the world and always cooked to perfection.

There are lost of resataurants to chose from in this area and I would pick Fillet everytime. The owner is very friendly and wanders round the restaurant - greeting people and generally making sure everything is just so.

Try it - you wont be disapointed.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

The fillet steak was absolutely devine, the best I have ever had. Service was good and the prices reasonable!!

Reviewed 4 April 2012

Not too busy - Tuesday night. Very pleasant service. Average meal but getting expensive to each out (R500) with not a whole lot of value for money.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

Fillet serves a range of steak based meals from salads to pastas and if course, the fillet.
Some portions, for example " the boat" pasta dish are immense and un-finishable except by the biggest of rugby players, while the fillets are beautifully cooked and well presented.
The atmosphere us rowdy, it's not fine dining but good food and a great atmosphere