“The Pyramin Day Spa The Spa to visitin Jozi”

The Pyramid Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Winner of the 2014 World Luxury Day Spa Award, and 2011 Les Nouvelles Esthetiques Spa of The Year in South Africa. The Pyramid Day Spa has winding corridors and breathtaking passages, which allows the guest to feel like they are on a journey of discovery, around each corner is like discovering a new treasure, and uncovering havens of opulence. The Pyramid Day Spa offers 10 treatment rooms including two private luxurious executive couples suite with own private steam shower and jet bath, three rooms with private en-suite outdoor shower facility, Garden of Jeb relaxation area, Outdoor Pool area with waterfall and the Hapi dining area.
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Pyramid day spa is one of the best spa's in the world, on arrival you have a hostess to your service, the facilities are to die for, you have a complimentary lunch included with certain treatment's, facilities are for free when you have a treatment with them. I don't know of any spa that gives you Lunch and Facilities for free . This is one of a kind

3  Thank Nono M

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I had a wonderful time @ the pyramid spa the staff is friendly & professional, the food is great, I will definitely come back.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I took my wife to Pyramid Day Spa for her birthday. When we arrived we were met with friendly and professional staff. The Pyramid Day Spa treatment was phenomenal and I recommend as a must visit!

Reviewed 12 August 2013

This was a good way to spend Women's day with my mom just to show her how much I appreciate her in my life...She was very excited!!!! The staff were very friendly, the food was delious and OMG the architecture!!!! we couldnt stop taking pictures, wow wow wow.....Best Spa treatment!!!!!! We can't wait to go back :-D

2  Thank Nomfundo Bright... M