“Delicious Food - reasonably priced”

Cnr Cafe Bistro and Deli
Ranked #49 of 1,237 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I love this place. As a Joburg resident, I'm a regular visitor. Highly recommended. Have the butternut pizza!

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

I had the butternut squash and Gorgonzola pizza which was excellent. The ingredients were
fresh, the coffee was good and the atmosphere jovial. The food did take a little time to arrive but I wouldn't call the service slow.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I'm always looking for new places to enjoy an il fresco breakfast or lunch on the weekends. On Sunday, I found the Cnr. Cafe in Craighall Park. It's very unassuming from the outside, but the menu is so extensive, it takes forever to make a choice! When the food arrived, it looked amazing, was a massive portion size (for me) and absolutely delicious!! We even got a taster plate from Pauli's condiments - we bought all 4. A really relaxed, awesome sunny morning with my fiance. I recommend the Cnr. Cafe for any meal, any day. I would glady go there every single day!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Stayed at a B & B near here and were able to walk to this place. Obviously popular with locals - busy on a Thursday night. Comfortable atmosphere. Servers good - attentive without checking with you every 5 minutes and chatted appropriately with us tourists. Features pizzas and pastas. Claim pasta made on premises. Pasta servings very generous and good. We each had a pasta entree, glass of wine and shared a dessert - all for approximately $26 USD.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Great pizza's from an authentic wood pizza oven sets the scene for a family local bistro. Great ambience , good jazz on Sundays.