This hotel is a little dated in terms of rooms, but they are currently refurbishing the bathrooms and installing rain showers. Although not the newest, it has been reasonably well kept up, and contains all the things you would expect in a business room, including safe, refrigerator, kettle etc. It's a little disappointing that internet is not included (you get a nominal 20MB per day free, but that's nothing); and when we tried to use the business centre we found the computer still runs Word 2003 (!) Staff were well trained and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the business district, 30 minutes from OR Tambo international airport, 20 minutes from Sandton Convention Centre, within walking distance of the Gallagher Estate, the biggest conference centre in the southern hemisphere. 92 comfortable airconditioned rooms, secure outdoor parking. Paid shuttle service on request. 24 hour security. The restaurant is open for Breakfast from Monday to Friday (6.30 a.m.-10.30 a.m.) and on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays (7.00 a.m.-11.00 a.m.). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Johannesburg Midrand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Johannesburg Midrand Hotel Johannesburg
- Accor Johannesburg Midrand