Staying at The Courtyard was just wonderful. The team were welcoming, warm, friendly and efficient and I felt really safe in the hotel itself.
My room was fabulous. It didn't feel like I was in a hotel as such as there was a mini kitchen and dining table and the room had more character than the standard 'chain' hotels in Johannesburg which really made a difference for my four night stay. It was also immaculately clean.
As a female on business alone I was a little daunted about heading out for dinner in the evening but there are plenty of nice restaurants at the mall/outside the Hyatt (which is just opposite) and a woolworths to get food (like M&S Simply Food) if you fancy a night in. There is also plenty of security in the area (even until late) and the security guard at the hotel can also come and meet you to cross the road which is so lovely.
I can't recommend this hotel highly enough and would definitely go back if I return to Johannesburg in the future.
Thank you for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is situated in prestigious Rosebank on Oxford Road, opposite the Gautrain Rapid Rail station. Major shopping centres, craft markets, restaurants and cinemas are all within walking distance. The hotel is easily accessible to all motorways linking the key business centres in Gauteng. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Hotel Rosebank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Rosebank Hotel Rosebank
- Courtyard Hotel Johannesburg
- Courtyard Johannesburg