Get on the airport train and get off practically at the doorstep, just what you need after a long fight.The facilities are good, bedside lamp didn't work and a few little things like that but overall very well designed. It is a hotel that punches above its weight re service, people are very helpful and friendly. There is a great happy hour each evening...with free alcoholic beverages (wow)...and a nice lounge to sit and sip a well mixed G&T. The Rosebank Shopping mall is just over the road and has a Sunday African rooftop market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is situated in prestigious Rosebank on Oxford Road, opposite the Gautrain Rapid Rail station. Major shopping centres, craft markets, restaurants and cinemas are all within walking distance. The hotel is easily accessible to all motorways linking the key business centres in Gauteng. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard Hotel Rosebank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Rosebank Hotel Rosebank
- Courtyard Hotel Johannesburg
- Courtyard Johannesburg