Cresta has always been the best option for the widest variety of shops - in the area. I can't think of any shop that is missing from there - so if you have lots of different things to get, it's a really good option.
- parking is good and reasonably priced
- it has every shop you could need (the normal stuff, not so much designer-y stuff)
- it is always always busy, very busy! if you don't like crowds, you'll have a problem.
- there seems to be a lack of really kid friendly restaurants - there are a few with kid entertainment but we've found the food to make them not worth it. some lovely coffee shops and some good restaurants, but with nothing to keep kiddie entertained, time to relax in non-existent.
- it is very spread out, so wear your walking shoes!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.