“Service Excellence”

March Restaurant
Ranked #186 of 1,334 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Excite your senses at one of the best restaurants in Johannesburg. An innovative fusion of flavours from across the globe coupled with unparalleled levels of personal service provides a culinary experience designed to delight. From the moment you enter through the impressive wooden doors, you'll be greeted by an exclusive ambience laced with our signature scent. Tailored furniture, stylish dining and sumptuous comfort combine to tempt your every sense, while flawless service elevates the experience into a class of its own. Renowned for its romantic ambiance, unique and delicious ingredient pairings and beautiful presentation, March offers GUESTS a refined and trendy culinary experience. Guests are guaranteed a gastronomic experience here at the African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel - a perfect balance of wholesome, natural ingredients, innovative and complementary flavours -Executive Chef Adrian Vigus Brown
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Thank you so much for completely making my birthday celebration such a phenomenal seamless experience.

Tina and Brighton our waiters were superb and on point today as per normal! Mr De Villiers professional handling of the booking and follow through right up to the last minute was truly commendable indeed. His efficiency is unparalleled as befits the Melrose Arch Hotel and all that is on offer. He is a truly an asset.

March Restaurant will definitely continue receiving my patronage and recommendation of this splendid restaurant to my friends and colleagues.

2  Thank foodierushni_za
De Villiers H, Manager at March Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Rushni,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a tripadvisor review, we are delighted that your Birthday celebrations were a success and we truly appreciate your patronage, continued support and valued recommendation.

The TEAM and I thank you for the personal commendation and we look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I had dinner at the March restaurant with my colleques, certainly a restaurant worth experiencing, As soon as you walk in you are greeted by professional and friendly staff. The service was excellent. The food was absolutely amazing, one of the best meals i have ever had. Food Portions are well sized and full of taste. I had suprême of chicken for my main dish and it was delicious. For my dessert I had the seasonal fruit basket and it was one of the best I've tasted.

I highly recommend you go have dinner at the March restaurant if you are in the Melrose Arch Area is an amazing Experience.

Dear Thembi M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a tripadvisor review, the TEAM is extremely pleased that you enjoyed your evening with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Chef Hanroe has always believed that a healthy portions is an important aspect of any dish and is delighted that you enjoyed it. Chef also recommends the braised lamb neck or award winning Kudu Wellington for his diners with a healthy appetite.

Regards,

Reviewed 10 February 2014

It was our office outing,we were looking for great Restaurant.

The March Restaurant is classy,comfortable&very luxurious(recently refurbished)! The service was great,staff very attentive,great knowledge of the menu.I had beef &my colleague had moroccan chicken with couscous,she is raving about it...!Red velvet cake was amazing! we had the best time! March Restaurant has become our favourite Restaurant!

Dear Ntombifuthi M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a tripadvisor review, it is GREAT to hear that you had a wonderful time in March and have subsequently joined so many other diners that frequent us.

We regard our STAFF service as some of the best in the industry and we have partnered with some of the industries training Giants like; Lets sell Lobster and Five Star to name a few, they constantly assist us in ensuring that top levels of service and GUEST interaction is maintained.

We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I had a great experience dinning with my colleques at the March Restaurant .The staff was exceptional, Beautiful decor and ambience. The food and presentation was delicious and must say I had the Pacific Rim calamari for my starter and it was mouth-watering. For my main dish i had the best salt and pepper kingklip. I have to say this was an incredible experience. We enjoyed our evening.

If you prefer good wholesome food with interesting ingredients and strong flavours, I highly recommend the March restaurant.

Dear Refilwe M,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a tripadvisor review. We are always delighted to read our GUESTS positive feedback and it gives us GREAT pleasure to know that our continued efforts are beign well received.

Our Kingklip is flown in daily fresh from the Eastern Cape and Chef prides himself on the quality.

We would love to have you and your colleagues back soon for another unforgettable evening.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

"The March Restuarant" best Restuarant in Jozi, absoluatley amazing! Me and couple of friends dined in style last week Friday. We were welcomed by a tall sexy Hostess, who greeted and sat us down at our table.Two goodlooking and neat getleman welcomed us and immedialtley offered drinks and menus. We definatley felt welcomed. As we sat down we heard music on the background, very classy which made one feel relaxed. There is no way one cannot observe every litte details in that Restuarant-totally amazing.

The service was quick and sufficient. We were served welcome drinks that looked extraodinary beautiful.For starters I had a Classic Greek Salad, the lettuce was fresh and tasted really good. For main course i was reccommneded the char-beef fillet, 21 day matured grass fed beef fillet served with vegetables and mash potato. The freshest dish ever. The fillet was juicy and really filling (220g). Im a big fan of meat and this dish was really it!!No money waisted here :-).We really enjoyed, everyone was happy with the service. Ive booked dinner at the March Restuarant for my birthday, what are you waiting for? Go on you will not regret it!!!

Dear Ms Thabile M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your memorable experience in the March Restaurant.

We are very proud of our quality meat served in March and our Executive Chef Hanroe Erasmus takes special care in ensuring that only the best is put forward to his GUESTS.

It was our absolute pleasure to host you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
You could possibly try the Rib Eye steak when visiting again, although it is a slightly bigger portion it is very well recommended off or on the bone.