“Bad Service” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Bad Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

I went to this restaurant recently and was not impressed by the way i was treated. I sat at the sushi bar. Wanted to ask the sushi chef about the sushi but he pretended that i don't exist. After placing an order with the waiter i wanted to add one more portion. On completion of my order the chef did not even bothered to pass me the plate. He left it on the conveyor to spin around.
Keeping on mind that i was the only customer and the order is obviously for me, and also keeping on mind that i was seating at the sushi bar opposite the sushi chef.......i was not impressed.
I will not go back to this place again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Ichikawa, Japan
“Largest Chinese Restaurant in SA”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2012

I was expecting much more when I made my trip to this restaurant. Disappointment started when I ordered tea. They only had jasmine tea. This tea is from Northern part of China, it does not match Cantonese food that they said to serve.
Typical Cantonese chicken dish I picked was not available. Choose two other dishes that are typical Cantonese food. One dish came out with lots of heat from chili but also too much sugar. And the other one was not what we have ordered a different flavored dish.
We also ordered wanton soup, but wanton used was frozen one with hint of freezer smell left over.
I would not make another trip to this restaurant. There is vast variety of restaurants at this casino food area, I would go there.

• Visited December 2012