“A different and interesting experience”
Review of Delhi Palace - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Delhi Palace
Cuisines: Indian
Johannesburg, South Africa
“A different and interesting experience”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

As soon as you are comfortably seated, the waiter comes and recommends you some of the meals which are in the menu. We went twice and followed the recommendations and we really discovered something different and delicious. For people which are not familiar with indian cuisine, it was a great discovery. And the prices are so affordable! We will definetely come back!

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank jeanfrancois_barral

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Tastiest Indian food Ever!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Delhi Palace serves THE best Indian Food at great prices! The food is of top quality and the waiters are friendly. Definitely a favourite restaurant with my family!

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank 777trish777
“Ridiculously good Indian food”
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

I've been eating Indian food all my life, and eaten in India. The food here is outstanding. The chef trained under a top chef working in Britain, and he can work wonders with vegetables. The chicken tikka melts in the mouth. We ate a few dishes but we're keen to come back for the buffet, which is laid out on Sunday. An amazing gem of a restaurant, despite the somewhat dated decor.

3 Thank Andrew H
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Indian food at its best”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

The Delhi Palace is an excellent resturant 3 of us visited in a late afternoon. All of us were Indian virgins, having never sampled Indian food before. The waiter was very good and explained the menu in great detail to assist us with our selection. The food when it arrived, quickly, was of a very high standard and we particularly enjoyed the vegetable samoosa's, I could have just eaten them as a main course, we all chose variations of chicken. The food was piping hot and served with beaming smiles. The bill was very reasonable and all three were more than satisfied with the fare. Thank you Delhi Palace for a magic experience.

• Visited May 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Best Indian food in Johannesburg. You Must Eat Here!”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I love Indian food! And because I love Indian food, I am always on the look out for great Indian food. I can tell you this - this is the BEST Indian food I have had outside of India! Amazing. I really can't say enough good things. Great varied menu and i have eaten several items off their menu and everything i delicious. If you love Indian food - trust me and check them out. I always take out but I'm sure the service would be great as well.

• Visited January 2013