“Great Coffee, Friendly Service”
Review of JoziBlue

JoziBlue
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I have been here several times. Every time I am more than happy with the great service and great coffee. I now use JoziBlue as a meeting venue . Free WIFi also. Great place

2  Thank Earle W

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Wonderful coffee, a number of very tempting treats and super friendly service. I didn't have time to sit down, but will definitely be back.

2  Thank Tennille G
Reviewed 19 February 2013

All I can say is WOW! If this place is already so good, so early in it's history, I wonder how much better it can actually get.

What strikes me is the incredibly friendly service from the head guy Shmuel. It must be noted that this coffee shop is strictly kosher. I expected it to be expensive, but the prices are very reasonable.

The hallmark is the excellent coffee. I want to come back to experience the various options. This place is most definitely part of the coffee culture. So far, I have tried the cappuccino, which was world class, the excellent espresso and even a cold coffee drink.

Even the food was delicious. They made me a smoked salmon salad, which was big enough for two of us, and a tuna and mayonnaise croissant, which was really good.

There is already a very nice vibe about this place. I can see many people coming here to talk over a superb cup of well brewed coffee. I notice housewives, business people and just friends sitting at various tables relaxing or having a meaningful discussion.

I have watched Shmuel make the top-of-the range coffee siphon with the Costa Rican leading coffee. I will try that next.

Will I be back. Oh yes!!