African Safari Guru Tours & Lodge Transfers
More attraction details
Owner description: African Safari Guru is a Specialist in Africa Travel Destinations, owned by Matthew Grace who has an extreme passion to share the beauty & diversity of Wildest Africa with you, our guests. African Safari Guru is 100% committed to offer our guests a Real African Safari Experience, whether it be a Privately Guided Safari or I plan and create a journey of a lifetime experience according to your needs, interests & pocket. We also specialize in quality day tours and excellent lodge road transfers with attention to detail at all times.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trustful”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Hi We used African Safari Guru twice. One for a 7 day trip to Tanzania. It was Awesome! Everything perfectly organized by ASG. Based on that first experience we decided in a second occasion to entrust ASG for another trip and once more everything went out smoothly. Matthew is really trying his best!

Visited June 2013

1 Thank Fabrice C

Soest, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“trip to Limpopo Lipadi Game reserve”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Matthew organized our trip to Limpopo Lipadi Wilderness and Game reserve with a stay halfway outside Vaalwater. He took care of all drinks and snacks during the trip, which were of a high quality. Fter 10 days we were picked up again at the reserve a brought to the Tambo airport.
We have experienced Matthew as a very reliable partner to make arrangements. Always on time and best service.

Visited May 2013

3 Thank Paul K
Baarn, The Netherlands
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Not just for day tours”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I regularly travel to Africa and Botswana in particular. Frequent enough to own a car in South-Africa for my personal travel. Recently I had a large group of friends taken along to enjoy the bush with me and thus was in need for more transport capability than my own car provides. Asking around I was referred to African Safari Guru who took our group of 18 people to Botswana and back. Matthew and his colleagues proved to be great hosts providing drinks and great snacks for the trip.
I highly recommend the services of African Safari Guru!

Visited February 2014

3 Thank BushLover57
AfricanSafariGuru, Owner at African Safari Guru Tours & Lodge Transfers, responded to this review, 13 September 2015
Warmest greetings from Southern Africa,

Thanks a ton for your great review. We at African Safari Guru are delighted you had a great time wit us and we thank you for your business as we continue to strive in excellence.

We are always doing our best to spoil and thrill to our best of abilities and hope to see you back and spreading the word about African Safari Guru to everyone in need of our services.

Wishing you only of the best for the future!

Kindest Regards

Matthew - Owner
Belize City, Belize
“Family trip”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We took a family trip to South Africa and I went through African Safari Guru to plan everything out. Matthew from African Safari Guru made sure all of our needs were taken care and he gave us a detailed trip, I have been to South Africa before and this felt like my first time. Matthew is very knowledgeable and has a love for his country and he made it a very memorable vacation.

Visited November 2013

1 Thank apeck522
AfricanSafariGuru, Owner at African Safari Guru Tours & Lodge Transfers, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear Alicia,

Many thanks as always to your response!
The doors are always open to you and your family to return and nothing will change our attitude towards such a great family!

We continue to strive and hope to see you back here in South Africa again seeing something a little different.

Wishing you all the best of 2014!

Regards

Matthew
Annapolis, Maryland
“Beyond The Call!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We travel to South Africa and Botswana fairly frequently and whenever we need transport we contact Matthew at African Safari Guru ( matt@africansafariguru.co.za). His service is reliable and safe, and Matthew is very knowledgable about widlife and African travel in general.
Recently we had an experience that proved just how valuable Matthew's experience is! We were expecting 8 guests from the US to visit us at Limpopo-Lipadi Game and Wilderness Reserve in Botswana. Day's prior to their arrival in South Africa, the Limpopo River flooded and blocked all border crossings. I was at the point of telling them to cancel their trip and forfeiting thier airline tickets when Matthew contacted me and said he had found a place to cross the river and the border and that my guests could continue with their plans!
Thanks to his efforts "beyond the call of duty", Matthew saved their holiday and my piece of mind!

Visited March 2014

1 Thank BotswanaBuff
Dear Walter and Thea,

I thank you for those amazing words as I continue to strive and thrive with offering a service with attention to detail at all times.

There is also nothing better than working with clients who appreciate everything I do for them however all I can say thank you for being such a great client of mine as without you I would be a nothing.

Wishing you a fabulous day!

Regards