“Best pizza ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Toni's Fully Furnished Pizza Co.

Toni's Fully Furnished Pizza Co.
Ranked #327 of 1,173 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Interesting flavour combinations make for utterly delicious pizzas, such as Pizza e Rucola with crème fraîche tomato base, prosciutto and rocket, or Coscia D’angnello with roast leg of lamb, yoghurt, feta, olives, mozzarella and coriander and of course, the Pizza Pesto – with a combination of basil and peppadew pesto, goats milk cheese, prosciutto, avocado and walnuts. And, they do dessert pizzas!
“Best pizza ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

My husband and I are pizza fanatics and have eaten gourmet pizzas all over the world. We today had the pleasure if trying out Toni's gourmet pizzas and they are simply the best pizzas we have ever had!!! In addition the service was brilliant and the atmosphere was lovely. We will be back soon- Toni's has 2 new big fans!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Not just excellent food but also very accommodating!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

I had looked at a couple of places to have my 30th birthday and all came in at crazy prices that I couldn't afford.

I love the Toni's in Pretoria and had heard that one had been opened in Craighall Park. I decided to contact Toni's in Craighall Park to give it one last go at trying to find a venue for my 30th.

From the word go JJ, the owner, was so accommodating with my budget and all of my requests. My correspondence via email with him was so efficient and he got back to me straight away with any request or query.

My big day was very well organised from their side. I booked a 45 seater table outside and it was perfect. The service was excellent and the food was amazing! So amazing that my friends and family are STILL talking about it even now after the day. It was great to see people enjoying themselves and the food. Many of my friends commented on how, although they hadn't heard of Toni's Pizza Co until that day, would definitely be back again.

I urge anyone looking for a great place to hold a function such as mine to keep Toni's in mind!

Thank you so much to the staff at Toni's for making my day such a success. I hope you go from strength to strength with your newly opened restaurant. If you keep up such excellent quality you definitely will! I will be back again and again to support your restaurant. I look forward to my next delicious pizza with you.

• Visited October 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Casual, good food, good value for money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

This is a good pasta pizza restaurant with a nice deck area. Food is good but nothing special. Great for families and big parties where you want a good experience but don't want to pay a fortune. Think it would be good for kids too. Not a gourmet restaurant but a good staple.

Visited October 2013
pretoria
“Proper pizza close to OR Tambo Airport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

I am always looking for a good restaurant close to the airport. This was an absolute find with decent coffee by a trained in-house barista and thin crust fire oven proper pizza with fresh toppings in interesting combinations. They are super easy to find from the airport: Take the R24 to Gillooly's, the N12 west, then the N3 to Pretoria and take the Modderfontein turn-off. From there you look out for the M20 west and continue straight on for about 10km until you find Oxford. Turn right in Oxford, pass the Rosebank Gautrain station on your left, then turn left in Bompas road and continue straight on (with a slight turn to the right when you reach a T junction) to Lancaster road. Turn left and find this fabulous place on the first corner on your left (101 Lancaster). It is a little more than 20km away from OR T and definitely worth every kilometer!

• Visited September 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Best Pizza Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Recently reopened, I wasn't sure what to expect when I visited. Within moments the friendly and attentive staff had welcomed us and - as we spent ages choosing from the extensive menu, made sure our drinks were full. We all opted for splitting pizzas in half and choosing toppings for each side. Honestly this was possibly the best pizza I've had outside of Italy. Outstanding. The owner came over to thank us for visiting and checked that we were happy. I'll be back regularly. The pizza pesto - with this amazing peppadew pesto is unreal.

• Visited July 2013