“Hotel Feedback”

Ranked #55 of 295 Johannesburg B&B and Inns
Nairobi, Kenya
“Hotel Feedback”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I heard about the lodge from my colleagues and i booked on 20th July to 2nd August 2014.
The lodge is well build with excellent facilities in the rooms. Well furnished and equiped with stylish designs. Warm room heaters among others

A well warm and courtesy team (Mohammed and Norma) and caring and Mr Rene always there for us.
We were happy and cool with the facility...

thanks to lodge management team and we will recommend the facility for others.

Again we say Asante sana! (Thank You)

Andrew Gisore

Room Tip: It is quiet and nice....
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I found the Tudor Lodge great all round. Norma and Mohammed were very helpful and dedicated to their B&B and customers. Great staff and atmosphere. I'd be very happy to stay there again on my next trip to South Africa.

John N

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank SMNN2014
Nairobi, Kenya
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I heard about this lodge from my colleagues and said ,oh,let me check it out!To my surprise i got more than i expected!The rooms are so warm and romantic,discreetly clean.The service is the best.The food so delicious and basically anything I needed just phoned from my bed and ,wow,these guys were here!And being soccer fan,enjoyed footbal from the comfort of my room,with a nice drink by my table.I sure must come back here while in Jo'burg

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Harare
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I have just spent 17 days at the lodge on a business related trip. The room I stayed in was well furnished with practical amenities- a microwave and fridge. The staff are very friendly and helpful. A big thanks to Mohammed, Norma and Len for making my stay a success.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank PeterBrown34
Salt Rock, KZN
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I recently stayed at Tudor Lodge for a few nights and found the location very conveniently situated to Sandton City. It is very reasonably priced and I believe that they highly deserve their rating by AA Travel Guides of 'HIGHLY RECOMMENDED". I found the lodge extremely clean, the bedding was of a very high quality and the beds were very comfortable. The staff were attentive and friendly and in particular Norma and Mohammed who made me feel extremely welcome. The breakfasts were very good and overall I enjoyed my stay at Tudor Lodge. The rock pool and patio area are amazing and very tranquil. I would recommend Tudor Lodge to anybody requiring a really good Sandton experience.

Room Tip: Room 18 was cosy, separate and in the garden.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Bloemfontein, South Africa
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I ended up at Tudor Lodge without prior booking after failing to do proper Trip Planning (Sic). They are located strategically close to Sandton’s mass-transit terminal. The personnel were very supportive, and even extended our stay without any fuss. My accommodation was comfortably furnished and reasonably clean - there were some on-going repairs at the time. I recon these premises to be reasonably priced. We had a lovely breakfast next to the swimming pool, with many complementary refills of coffee while I rescheduling our Gauteng visit. Their WiFi access has good coverage and is competitively priced. Overall our stay was quite satisfying :-)

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I spent one night at this lodge. It was in bad state - most of the furniture was very old and used, thus uncomfortable. People in the other rooms were very loud even after 22H00, and the hot water nearly did not work (hours until it became warm). Hotel management does not take responsibility for damages, even if it is clear that it was their fault and if their own employees confirm this.Instead they start to insult.

Room Tip: Avoid this Lodge.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends