We stayed in Rutland House for our last night in South Africa. The place has a lovely garden full of birds in a quiet area of Johannesburg with malls and parks a few blocks away. The best thing here is the service. Delia is absolutely wonderful, sweet and welcoming. She even drove us herself to the restaurant for our dinner and made sure that the restaurant will organize our way back to the B&B. Breakfast was like at home and we had a great time talking with her as if we knew each other for a long time.
I definitely recommend this B&B if you visit Johannesburg!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delia Ferguson has been extending a warm welcome to her guests since 1995. Rutland House is centrally situated in a lush half acre garden between Sandton, Rosebank, Hyde Park and Randburg. All the suites and cottages are set away from the main house, each with it's own private patio or garden. The 2 bedroom cottage is ideal for families or long stays. The one bedroom cottage is perfect for the business traveller on a contract. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Rutland House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rutland House Bed And Breakfast
- Rutland House Hotel Johannesburg