“Very relaxed environment”

Finders Keepers Market
Ranked #22 of 55 Shopping in Johannesburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Finders Keepers Market a newly launched market that offers craft and gourmet food market and promises to be an exciting, fun filled experience for the whole family. Our entertainment will bring together a diverse assortment of traditional African music.A unique and quality Sunday Market, offering stunning views of the Johannesburg skyline and sunsets to compliment the pulsating African heartbeat
Croydon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very relaxed environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

We went here this morning and found it very easily. The best thing for me was that all the stall holders were quite reserved in their sales technique and I didn't feel too hassled which was a blessing. It helped relax me and I felt comfortable to really browse all the products without the stress of feeling like I had to buy something.

They had some great food stalls and I had a lovely fresh carrot, apple and ginger juice. I don't normally like to 'haggle' but I gave it a try and I now realise that when they accept your first offer it was probably too much LOL I did use a previous posters good advise that I should offer what I felt the item was worth and even though I 'probably' paid too much, I'm happy.

While I was there I indulged myself with a reflexology foot massage and a neck and shoulder massage (each lasting 15 minutes). It was extremely relaxing and I totally recommend it to anyone. I didn't haggle the price and it cost me R130 for both which I thought was good value as it was so good. All in all we had a really good day and came away with lots of gifts (and items for ourselves!).

Visited March 2014

Johannesburg, South Africa
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“OLD ROSEBANK MARKET”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Finders Keepers is quite new - renovated, much cleaner but also quieter because of renovations to Rosebank Mall. Lovely to browse and interact with vendors. Look around first before you buy. The food section is quite nice - Amici has great pizzas; Chinese place has fabulous pork dumplings; Tunisian lady has unusual sweet treats. Could do with a larger variety. Wooden tables and benches provide seating for customers who are eating - thoughtful! Would like to go again closer to when renovations are complete.

Visited February 2014