“Deeelicious food in an awesome setting!”
Review of Clico Restaurant

Clico Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 1,210 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Deeelicious food in an awesome setting!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Excellent service,with food to match! One could hardly believe that I was in the midst of Rosebank as I sipped my red wine by the tranquil pool. The chef even came to the table to share his thoughts about the choice of food, which was a lovely personal touch. If I had seen the bedrooms, I'm sure I wouldve rated it a 5! (Aviva from joburg)

Sabine S S S, General Manager at Clico Restaurant, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear valued Diner,

Thank you for visiting our restaurant and for your compliments on our food and the hotel in general. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon - hopefully this time with an overnight stay included : )

Jnb
“A special occasion.”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Wow. We love a tasting menu and a wine pairing. This is one one of Johannesburg best. Arguably the best chicken dishes I have in 10 years. Pricey, but leaving one feeling well fed and remembering the experience is why why I will recommend going.

1 Thank Gereth E
Dear valued Diner,

Thank you for visiting our restaurant and for your compliments on our product!
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.....for more delicious chicken dishes and glorious wines!

“Great Dinner”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

What a lovely, little, cosy and private boutique hotel. Joburg's hidden treasure indeed. Had an amazing dinner on a quiet Monday night. The service was impeccable, our waiter was superb. He knew the different wines, he knew when to give us space. We also met the chef, great guy. I'll definitely go back more than once to this lovely intimate restaurant.

Dear valued Diner,

Thank you for visiting our restaurant and for your compliments on our product!
We look forward to welcoming you back and spoiling you again soon!