“Very Dissapointed”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This was our 4th visit to this Indian restaurant. This time all 4 of us were very disappointed. We were given a table by a nice heater as was a very cold evening. Half way through the evening the (I presume the owner) wheeled it away to say that the other half of where we were sitting needed to be warm! couldn't they afford 2 heaters? We ordered our meals, and my husband partcualy asked if the medium curry was hot as he preferred a mild curry. We were all told that a medium curry was not hot but very flavoursome So, were all ordered mild curries. Two of our curries were OK, one was so mild that it didn't have any flavor and my husbands was so hot he just could not eat it. We did complain to the waiter who was not at all interested. My husband asked for a Dom Pedro (double shot) of whiskey, when it came it had no taste of any whiskey so sent it back. When we left the owner was by the till and we did complain and I complained about the heater not returned as we were cold, he was not at all interested. We will never go again and would never recommend.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Over the years I have eaten at this restaurant many times. The last time was very average, but believing that one poor experience is not a fair assessment, we had lunch there last Saturday. In spite of being the only table occupied for the first half of our meal, our booked table was in a thoroughfare - the food was less than average, and the service and attitude of the waiter really poor. The second bad experience in a row - not again, I'm afraid!!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Always busy, always welcoming, always slick and always amazing food. This is a must try if you enjoy Indian food.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were blown away by the food at Ghazal. The tastiest Indian food I have ever had and not just a hot curry. Very pleasant ambience and excellent service. Certainly a must for any Indian food lover

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Superb - have been here before with my wife and decided this time to take the kids. Food and service unbelievable. A great menu and really enjoyable eating out experience.