“Perfect Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
The loft room with extra length king size bed; a single bed can be added  for a child
The comfortable lounge with wood burner for chilly days and nights! The Loftroom's bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The comfortable lounge with wood burner for chilly days and nights!
The Loftroom's bathroom
The endless view from the loft room and adjacent terrace!
Overview of the bright and airy loftroom with walk through dressing room and TV
View to the terrace from the Loft room
The fabulous and robust Danish Morso wood burner ....keeps anyone snug on chilly days n nights!
Downstairs terrace where you'll be served a scrumptious breakfast, weather permitting
Overview of the edgily decorated lounge from the gallery upstairs!
The downstairs comfortable terrace.....
The Patio with Water feature
Recently renovated bathroom with walk in shower and tub
Renovated room with en suite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Karen C
“Perfect Stay”
Reviewed 3 July 2015 for a stay in March 2015

My stay was for business. I stayed at Sonja's previous B & B regularly. Love her warm hospitality. Everything I need both form a personal or work aspect. I can work peacefully in my room and have all the amenities I need from wifi to hair dryer, to TV. Fantastic value and what a great breafkast to start yoru day!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Standard of accommation/facilities.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Simon. I
“Amazing hospitality!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I was so lucky to have found Sonja's b&b. She was the only one that allowed me to stay for a month with my dog.

Her hospitality was second to none. A clean, spacious room with access to all the amenities in the house. The house has everything you need - dual TV, wifi, a fully equipped kitchen and one of the best Morso fire places I've ever experienced.

I felt Sonja was always available to help me - providing relevant information and a quality service for a b&b.

I can truly say that this was one of the best stays I've had in a b&b. I can recommend to anyone looking for a clean, comfortable and high quality b&b in Johannesburg to stay with Sonja.

It is well located with easy access to all the main business hubs in Johannesburg such as Sandton, Randburg, Fourways, Rosebank and Hyde Park.

Don't hesitate to contact Sonja for a stay of unparalleled quality in Johannesburg.

Thanks Sonja for your kindness and hospitality!

Simon

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing