“Excellent place to stay”
Review of Woodpecker's Inn

Woodpecker's Inn
Woodpecker's Inn
Ranked #7 of 66 Kempton Park B&B and Inns
South Houston, Texas
“Excellent place to stay”
Reviewed 25 December 2012

I needed a place to crash, before leaving the next morning. I arrived, dead tired, late at night. My PH recommended the place, as he always stayed there. Marni picked me up and drove me home, where her Mom fed me a really nice meal, despite the hour. I don't know what one of the local dishes was, but it was terrific.
I was treated like favorite family, stayed in a really nice room, and left the next morning, smiling. I highly recommend the family, and their home.

Room Tip: Take whatever they offer. It'll be good.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank riecke

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 25 October 2012

I had an amazing stay at Woodpecker's Inn. My reservation was at shortnotice but they managed to accommodate me. The room was amazing, cleanliness of the room was the highlight of my stay. Its a peaceful place, really loved it. Will definately recommend to family and friends, and i would most definately use it again.

Thank you to the management and friendly staff.

Room Tip: Room are very big and Spacious. Bathroom is beautiful.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Khanyisile M
Cape Town
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I have been staying at Woodpeckers on a monthly basis close to two years.For me the service and attention to detail impressed me from the first time I stayed.The rooms are always immaculately prepared with many small extras included,like complimentary Sherry and Biscuits on offer in the rooms.Rooms are tastefully decorated.Marnie always goes the extra mile for her guests and nothing ever seems to much.For me the location is close to my office and airport so this obviously suits me as well.Well done!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Thanks for the lovely hospitality I received from your guest house I really enjoyed the stay with your warm welcome and friendship that you gave us. We will always remember it and will come pop around when we visit Johannesburg again in our holiday during August 2012

Send me regards to all your staff.

Kind regards.