“Like Being At Home, Just Better”
Review of Cherry Tree B&B

Cherry Tree B&B
Ranked #29 of 66 Kempton Park B&B and Inns
Pretoria, South Africa
“Like Being At Home, Just Better”
Reviewed 5 May 2010

I stayed two nights at Cherry Tree B&B whilst attending a seminar, over probably the coldest weekend of the year. My every need was catered for, and it was especially a joy to in the evening come back to a room where the heater had been switched on and the kettle boiled prior to my return, so that I could immediately enjoy something warm to drink and just relax in the cozy warmth of my room. I enjoyed an excellent night's rest as the beds and pillows are high quality and very comfortable, and the breakfasts are also out of this world! I received friendly, personal attention throughout my stay, but without there ever being imposed on my privacy.
If I ever have to stay over in Kempton Park again, Cherry Tree would definitely be my first choice.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business

#11 of 26 in Kempton Park
InterContinental Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport
Peermont Metcourt Hotel at Emperors Palace
Vetho 2 Apartments OR Tambo Airport

Been to Cherry Tree B&B? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cherry Tree B&B

Property: Cherry Tree B&B
Address: 14 Kersboom Avenue | Glen Marais Ext 1, Kempton Park 1619, South Africa
Region: South Africa > Gauteng > Greater Johannesburg > Kempton Park
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool
Ranked #29 of 66 B&Bs / Inns in Kempton Park
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Cherry Tree B&B 3*
We invite you to join us for great hospitality in a stylish modern guest house. Minutes away from the OR Tambo International Airport. We offer safe Airport shuttles. We are closely situated to all soccer stadiums and easy access to all freeways which lead to major Gauteng Business centres. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Cherry Tree B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.