“The personal touch I recieved made this an ideal venue and I will return again!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Foreverfair B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Midrand
Foreverfair B&B
Ranked #31 of 60 Midrand B&B and Inns
Midrand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2010

I Loved the fact that I was treated with the best service I have received in SA in a long time. Foreverfair really knows how to take care of it's clients and the willingness to go the extra mile has made me appreciate it more. I will definitely recommend them to everyone and be visiting them again in the near future.

Thanks again for making my stay there amazing and helping with the engagement arrangements!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple

Families
cape town
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2010

really well set out, great rooms and very comfortable.
tv and internet and super breakfasts every morning.
a great home feel. will recommend.
and the playful dogs. dogs make everyone feel at home.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2010

Absolutely fantastic place to stay!
Margaret and Barbara are so nice and helpful, nothing was ever a problem for them and they were always making sure we were experiencing all the sites and enjoying ourselves as much as possible!

The rooms were great, beds were comfy, everything was spotless, nice and peaceful.

The breakfasts!!! What a feast each morning! DELICIOUS!!!!

Would highly recommend this to anyone!

Foreverfair, Owner at Foreverfair B&B, responded to this review, 12 July 2010
Hello, thank you for your review. myself and Barbara also agree that we had so much fun accommodating your party and would absolutely love to have you back at Foreverfair when you return to South Africa again! Happy travels!
Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2010

We stayed for 2 weeks during the 2010 FIFA world cup and had a fantastic time. The place is really nice, clean and comfortable. There is lots of space on the property and the staff are great!! I would definately stay there again when I (hopefully) get back to South Africa. Highly recommended.

Shenzhen, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2010

I scrambled to put a trip together for the world cup, and did not leave myself a lot of time at all to get things together. I got the forever fair guesthouse name from a friend who lived nearby. They helped me to get tickets for one of the world cup games, and even picked me up at the airport and helped me get to the game very quickly.
The location itself was a little far out from the games, but they helped me get where I needed to go very easily.
The guesthouse itself was very comfortable, clean and has a very friendly relaxed vibe there. The room itself has a very comfortable bed with really warm blankets, and I slept very well each night. The breakfast each day was just a great start to the morning, and they are very flexible about what you might want to eat. My experience with forever fair guesthouse was very positive.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled solo
Pretoria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2010

I stayed here for 3 nights and was very happy with the place. Barbara, the guesthousekeeper displayed remarkable hospitality and couldn't have done more to make my stay a pleasant one. The room was great, no TV but i had full access to the lounge with all facilities in there. Barbara even had an 'open fridge policy', where you can help yourself to whatever is in the fridge and you write it on the board. With the location you need a car, but it is very close to both Centurion and Midrand. I would highly recommend this guesthouse to anybody thinking of staying in this area.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
Foreverfair, Owner at Foreverfair B&B, responded to this review, 1 June 2010
Thank you for your descriptive review, we really appreciate it! I can definitely back your kind words of our Manager, Barbara. She is professional, extremely helpful and a host most other Guest Houses can only dream of.

I would like to inform you that we have since added a 32" LCD Flatscreen with a moveable wall unit in each room for guests to enjoy. Foreverfair is continuously upgrading and hence any comments are welcome!

Foreverfair aims to provide each guest with a different experience than just the normal 'Bed and Breakfast'. It is about service, quality, privacy, enjoyment and feeling home away from home.

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!