“Simply Amazing !”
Review of FlyJozi

FlyJozi
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Midrand
More attraction details
Owner description: See South Africa like you've never seen it before. We depart from Johannesburg, Midrand. You fly over Sandton CBD, the richest mile in Africa, and over Alexander township, Nelson Mandela's first place of residence in Johannesburg. Over Soweto and Muldersdrift having an options for a meal en route. Destinations include Sun City, Maropeng, Magaliesburg, OR Tambo and various other packages.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply Amazing !”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Our 5th year anniversary celebration went of without a hitch thanks to FlyJozi, the wonderful pilot and luxurious Kloofzicht Spa facilitated to perfection by Johnathan of FlyJozi. Thank you so much.

Great experience to be repeated forsure !

Visited March 2014
1 Thank DaleWinterstein

“Excellent trip!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My wife and I were extremely happy with the trip. Lovely pilot who was very friendly and informative, and took us exactly where we want to go - over our home, schools etc. Then a last stop at The Cradle, for lunch, which we thoroughly enjoyed. I could recommend FlyJozi to my friends as we were so delighted with the service!

Visited April 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Letter sent to Flyjozi in October 2013”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Just wanted to drop you a line and thank you for your input and effort re our helicopter trip around Johannesburg on Thursday.

Jacqueline enjoyed the treat immensely and it rounded out her birthday celebrations completely.

I would like to make special mention re Riaan. What a pleasant guy. Nothing was too much to ask and his every wish was that Jackie enjoyed her flight. I commend you for employing somebody of his calibre as it is not necessarily just flying skills, of which Riaan’s are impressive, that are required but also the ability to communicate with your customer and make them feel relaxed that is also important.

I will most definitely make use of yours and hopefully Riaan’s services again and will most definitely recommend your company to any prospective user.

Well done guys.