“Brilliant”

Ranked #13 of 693 Restaurants in Pretoria
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At La Madeleine we invite you to savour the wonderful world of bistronomy where classic French and Belgian cuisine de terroir country recipes are combined with high skill bistronomic techniques at affordable prices.
Centurion, South Africa
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My family ate here recently and absolutely loved it. My wife last dined at La Madeleine when it was still in Sunnyside and it is still one of the best restaurants Pretoria has to offer.

• Visited December 2013

Pretoria, South Africa
“Part of pretoria's history”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Has been one of the best Pretoria restaurants for more years than I can remember. French bistro at its best with great wine

Visited November 2013
Pretoria, South Africa
“The best créme brûlée I've ever had!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We visited La Madeleine for my brothers birthday. I had the rabbit which was good, not a big fan of rabbit though. My brother had the duck and he thoroughly enjoyed his meal. The atmosphere is fantastic, could be perfect for a romantic date. To get to the reason why I wanted to write this review in the first place - the créme brûlée I had was spectacular. I adore this dessert, but theirs was just perfect. The crunchy upper with the creamy inner - haven't had any better since.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sindels_
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Wonderful Atmosphere ”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Our Chef came to recite the menu in his French accent, so adorable. Each of the dishes tried to outdo the other. We had the Kabeljou, the Confit duck orange, the herb crusted lamb cutlets, the rabbit in light mustard sauce and the Springbuck medallions with cranberry & wine poached pear. We shared a bite of all and agreed that all the dishes were glorious. Come and enjoy the best food regardless of the menu.

London, United Kingdom
“One of my best meals of 2014”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Just purely delicious from start to finish. The meat was wonderfully cooked and the flavours were incredible. Little things like the homemade anchovy butter were also very, very nice!

Visited April 2014