“Recommended Boutique Suburban Theater with Pre-show Restaurant”
Review of Centurion Theater

Centurion Theater
Ranked #98 of 119 things to do in Pretoria
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Theater modern but petite taking only maximum 220 Patrons for a show and the types of Shows varied but always in the Afrikaans language and culture.
Adjoinning Theater Restaurant excellent for Pre Show dinners - usually bouffet .
Atmosphere very friendly and intimate .
BEWARE - Google Maps took me to offices of Property Ownning Company whereas the Theater is actually in parallel street to East .Only this warnning will help you because not many locals walking about who can help you.
Plenty parking with Carguards during Shows which usually in evening.
Prices for Theate Acts and Meals compettitive.

2  Thank William H

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I've been there a view times and everytime I loved it! The artists the great reception when you arrive....just a special night out.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 13 May 2012

It is just a very personal small theatre in a suburban area with a small theatre atmosphere. I am privileged to have it close to my home.

1  Thank Leo P
Reviewed 6 March 2012

The whole bundled experience of good theater and really very good food. I was knocked off my feet when I tasted the exquisite food that this little hidden away theater restaurant prepares. Well worth it.