“Hats off to Alpine Attitude”
Review of Alpine Attitude

Alpine Attitude
Ranked #61 of 360 Pretoria B&B and Inns
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Hats off to Alpine Attitude”
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Charmaine:

A big thanks to you and your staff at the Alpine Attitude for taking such great care of my staff and I during our stay in Pretoria. You truly run a first class unique operations with great lodging and feeding facilities.

You and your staff set the example of what customer care is all about in the lodging industry. You truly run a first class operation and make your clients feel very welcome and well cared for.

I want to in particular thank Lucky for his outstanding service and warm smile. He was always pleasant to be around.

I also want to thank Kirstin for her quality care as well. She was always so helpful and as with Lucky, was very pleasant to work with.

Your chef, who I never learned his name, did an outstanding job cooking for us. His food preparation was excellent and delightful to eat. Please pass my thanks to him.

And for you, I offer my humble thank you for you “mothering” of me while under the care of your B & B. Thank you for taking me to your brother’s birthday party. Your family and friends provided a warm welcome to me and made me feel very at home at the party.

I certainly hope to stay with you again during my future travels to Pretoria.

Warmest regards,

FAX: 202-775-6670
Email: sshort@chemonics.com
www.chemonics.com

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Pretoria, South Africa
Reviewed 16 July 2012

‘My birthday on the 3rd March was beyond my expectations, from the food to the venue-everything was just so fabulously divine. Thank you for being such an amazing hostess, taking care of my guests and their demanding needs. That was a 5 star service...’

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Durham, NC
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Outstanding! The service, design, food, ambiance, and staff make this a very special and incredibly comfortable home-away-from-home (only better!). Each of the rooms has its own unique character.The attention to detail in every aspect of the design throughout the buildings and grounds is incredible. The food and service are some of the best I've experienced anywhere in the world - no exaggerating! I will truly be sad to leave, and hope my travels bring me to Pretoria in the future so I can experience this wonderful spot again!

Room Tip: I highly recommend self catering unit #3 if you are staying during the week. On the weekend there ca...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Alpineattitude, Front Office Manager at Alpine Attitude, responded to this review, 7 June 2012
Hi mmdavids!

Thank you so much for your very kind words! We are so glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us and really do hope that you will be able to return soon!

With kindest regards,
The Alpine Attitude Team
George
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

Alpine attitude , a great place to stay! From making a telephonic booking to paying your bill great service.

Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Bryanston, Gauteng, South Africa
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I had the pleasure of having my wedding at Alpine Attitude - The team did an excellent job of organising everything! The staff went over and above the call of duty, the food was amazing and the venue was outstanding!
All my guests were supper impressed.
They made our day special and took care of everything (even things we didn't think of)
Kirsten is a rockstar of note!!!!!!!!!
I am currently trying to find an excuse to have another function there. Alpine Attitude and it's staff
cannot be matched or compared to anything.
Excellent Job!

Room Tip: you have to experience all the rooms - as each one it different!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Angie E
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I can't rave enough about this guest house. Upon arrival after a grueling overnight flight I was greeted with a wide smile by Lucky, the floor manager, who ensured that I was settled in the best room to suit my needs and helped me with every detail. Every room and space of this property is individually decorated by the owner, with humor, style, and local color. The amenities are top notch. And most of all the staff constantly greeted me with kind smiles, friendliness, attentiveness, and attention to detail. They really went above and beyond to care for my every need. I love the décor and all the amenities…truly a superb experience! Oh, and did I mention the delicious food? Hot breakfast is served every morning, and dinner is available upon request; I took full advantage of these and greatly enjoyed them. I look forward to my next stay. I will definitely stay at Alpine Attitude next time and would reccomend it highly to anyone.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Kat K
Westville, South Africa
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Alpine Attitude boutique hotel not only provides comfortable accommodation and fantastic food, but also welcomes the travelling pet. Never have we been made to feel so at home. Nothing is too much for the staff and Kirstin is a gem.

Room Tip: Suite 2 has a little garden, just for the travelling animal.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business