Alpine Attitude
US$57
US$95
US$69
Priceline
Morning Star Express Hotel(Pretoria)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$62
US$142
TripAdvisor
Illyria House(Pretoria)
US$234
US$202
All reviewsboutique hotelrooms are nicenext morningguestsaccommodationvenueimpracticalfunction
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Not only is the décor and architecture unique, this Boutique Hotel is magnificent. The food was amazing, the chef did a fantastic job cooking delicious dishes and the service was great. The staff was warm and always pleasant to be around. Our stay was a great experience overall and when I'm in Pretoria I'm definitely come back. Keep up with the superb service.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nonkululeko N
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Interesting decor and architecture. Good service and great food. The big dissapointment is the rooms. No telephone in the room, no plugs in the rooom,you have to unplug the tv to charge your cell phone. If you get up from the toilet you bump you head on the hair dryer. No two point plug facility, the aircon is noisy. Very poor signage to the entrance of the property, which leads you to do U turns on Lynnwood Road. We were 2 guests in our room but were only provided with 1 towel, 1 bottle of water and 1 good night sweety....

Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Wonderful guesthouse!! Thumbs up, great breakfast. Quiet location, helpful staff. Wifi does not work well in the rooms, but works fine in lobby. Will stay here again when in pretoria..............

Thanks........

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Charmaine:

A big thanks to you and your staff at the Alpine Attitude for taking such great care of my staff and I during our stay in Pretoria. You truly run a first class unique operations with great lodging and feeding facilities.

You and your staff set the example of what customer care is all about in the lodging industry. You truly run a first class operation and make your clients feel very welcome and well cared for.

I want to in particular thank Lucky for his outstanding service and warm smile. He was always pleasant to be around.

I also want to thank Kirstin for her quality care as well. She was always so helpful and as with Lucky, was very pleasant to work with.

Your chef, who I never learned his name, did an outstanding job cooking for us. His food preparation was excellent and delightful to eat. Please pass my thanks to him.

And for you, I offer my humble thank you for you “mothering” of me while under the care of your B & B. Thank you for taking me to your brother’s birthday party. Your family and friends provided a warm welcome to me and made me feel very at home at the party.

I certainly hope to stay with you again during my future travels to Pretoria.

Warmest regards,

Email: sshort@chemonics.com
www.chemonics.com

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2012

‘My birthday on the 3rd March was beyond my expectations, from the food to the venue-everything was just so fabulously divine. Thank you for being such an amazing hostess, taking care of my guests and their demanding needs. That was a 5 star service...’

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends