All reviews guest house stay there again feel at home rovos rail pleasant stay zane lodge
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Excellent stay, everything was ready, available and more than adequate when needed. I have stayed twice now during business travel and have truly appreciated the home from home feeling that the guest house has. I was able to work quietly over the weekend in the tranquil setting , the breakfasts are delicious and Elise is a wonderful hostess!

Room tip: I have had the same room twice and cannot complain.
Reviewed 26 June 2012

We stayed there twice on a romantic break away from the hussel and bussel it was perfect as it was right around the corner from home so we were close to our kids should they need us and yet my husband and I still got to spend some quality time together and rejuvanate before returning home. We recommend them to all couples wanting a great break away. The food is great and rooms and service was fantastic we will def go there again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

A home away from home! tranquil tropical setting surrounded by pecan ,macadamia and avocardo trees.The rooms are fresh and clean.the angelic white soft towels exude with pure luxury.The breakfast is cooked by Elise,specific to your needs.Dinners can be arranged be it Japanese,Indian,vegetarian or local pap and vleis ,she has it all!

This guest house is safe and secure with transport to and from the airport.I choose to stay here on all occasions as I am a professional individual and often use the conference facility.

Room tip: I suggest book early as all the rooms are extremely in demand.you have to specify single,double or family as the single rooms are often taken up by business persons or overseas professionals.
1  Thank shashi r
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I've visited Pretoria often in the past years and without hesitation always stay at Bohemian Rhapsody. On my first visit they had 8 rooms and has now grown to 28 rooms, but it still has the same wonderful features that attracted me to it on my first visit. Although there are a lot more faces around now, the owners managed to group the rooms in a way that you always feel private and never crowded. It still has the same peaceful, quiet surroundings, cozy rooms, free high speed wi-fi, excellent service and the best breakfast in town!

Reviewed 18 June 2012

The stay at Bohemian Rhapsody was warm. The welcome and hosting was amazing. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for tranqulity and elegance. The rooms were also quite clean and warm.

Room tip: I loved the pink room.
Date of stay: May 2012