All reviews guest house stay there again feel at home rovos rail pleasant stay zane lodge
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Thank-you for your great hospiatily to make our Dancing Week-end away extra special. It is why we have returned for another stay, two years in a row! Not only is the guesthouse excellent value for money, but the services are great and the newly renovated rooms spacious and have a welcoming presence.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Excellent stay, We went there on a hockey tour for the weekend. Everything was always ready and clean. The rooms had more than enough space. The service was excellent and always friendly. I recommend them to all sport teams planning a trip to Pretoria!

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Anderson Engineerng Food & Chemical Equipment cc, is an stainless steel manufacturing company, whereby we design and manufacture according to the customer requrements. We send many of our staff, i.e., our Boiler makers, Design Engineers, Quality and Sales Engineers, Software programers, etc, to supply and install our equipment. There are times when our staff are away from their families for weeks on end, and having an establishment like 'A Bohemian Rhapsody Guest House', helps make their stay worthwhile! :) I deal with a diverse range of accommodation establishments all over and I must say, that A Bohemian Rhapsody Guest House and their staff, are one of the best!!! I have listed Elise as our supplier for all future use and look forward to our future relationship. I would highly recommend their service to anyone in the area!!

Room tip: Speak to lovely Elise who is always happy to meet the customers requirement. PS. All rooms are excellent.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Excellent stay, everything was ready, available and more than adequate when needed. I have stayed twice now during business travel and have truly appreciated the home from home feeling that the guest house has. I was able to work quietly over the weekend in the tranquil setting , the breakfasts are delicious and Elise is a wonderful hostess!

Room tip: I have had the same room twice and cannot complain.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2012

We stayed there twice on a romantic break away from the hussel and bussel it was perfect as it was right around the corner from home so we were close to our kids should they need us and yet my husband and I still got to spend some quality time together and rejuvanate before returning home. We recommend them to all couples wanting a great break away. The food is great and rooms and service was fantastic we will def go there again soon.

Date of stay: June 2012