Morning Star Express Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Don Arcadia I(Pretoria)
SUN1 Pretoria(Pretoria)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsenjoyed my stayshuttle servicekeep up the good workexcellent servicebar fridgeclean roomsvisiting pretoriathank you so muchhome away from homesecurityreceptiontvcleanerscleanlinessptapassagecbd
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I was visiting Pretoria and was hard-pressed to find a hotel that had good services and was within my budget as I am still a student. I found the hotel on the internet and liked that it was in the CBD and affordable. I really didn't know what to expect but on arrival I was impressed with the hotel's services and the staff that are so understanding, helpful and professional. The rooms are really cozy and clean and I like the blend of black and white colours. The breakfast they serve is absolutely amazing and I always feel like I'm home. Morningstar is my home away from home and is my number one hotel in Pretoria. I recommend it to anyone who is new in town and looking for a relaxing and affordable atmosphere. My friends and family who have visited it agree with me and I will, no doubt, pay it a visit again before the year ends.
Sithabile

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are good and there is less noise
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2013

enjoyed the short stay and will call again very soon. the staff is vey helpful and owersome people. the breakfast is good because there is a wide variety i really liked the patio/outdoor sitting. the security, especially for vehicles is excellent. the room rates are also very reasonable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I was great deal for BB and the price rate per room is affordable within the CBD and impressed by the cleanliness of room .Now I got the a place to stay and enjoy my vacation while in Pretoria. The room which I slept in it, didn't have a telephone and couldn't call reception, I had work down for assistance. Prince

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I had to do an unexpected visit to Pretoria at the last moment.

Went on line to find a place to stay for two nights and came across Morning Star, when i phoned them they were very polite and friendly. I had one problem, it was about 16h00 when i phoned them, making my arrival in Pretoria in the very early hours of the morning.

I got to the hotel at about 2h30 in the morning and when i checked in i was charged for one night and an extra R 250.00 for early check in, thus i was there for two nights. This was not expected, not many, if any place would do that, i was even offered Breakfast that morning.

The room was clean and neat and somewhat comfortable, it was really very good.

To all the staff @ Morning Star, well done keep it up and i will return to your hotel when in Pretoria again. 1000 % !!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank polly_in_kzn
PhilLategan, General Manager at Morning Star Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Firstly I would like to thank you for your favorable review on your stay at the Morningstar Express Hotel. It is only when we receive feedback from our guests that we are able to improve our product offering and remain customer centric.

We look forward to your continued patronage.

Kind Regards

Philip Lategan
Morning Star Express Hotel

Reviewed 5 October 2013

The hotel offers and excellent customer service.I and my family really enjoyed our stay in the morning star express hotel. The menu for breakfast and dinner was quite standard. The hotel staff are very committed and Cebisa is exceptional. Kudos to all the staff.

• Stayed: October 2013