“perfect weekend”

Morning Star Express Hotel
Ranked #1 of 74 Hotels in Pretoria
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I wanted something spectacular on a weekend. I browsed through the internet and came across your hotel. You had. a special for the weekend which included buffet breakfast. On my first day i was welcomed with warm hands. My first night was perfect and i enjoyed the breakfast. The following evening was also good. When I left on Sunday i promised myself to call again. Thanx for the perfect weekend I had

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The hotel is very nice and clean and I really enjoyed staying there with my family I had a very nice stay at the hotel. The food was very nice more especially the steak :) staff is very friendly and good approach with a smile. The service from my side is 5 star service that made me feel more at home.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Hotel service was excellent,
The room was excellent
The location of the hotel was good
The environment and the look of the hotel and also the hotel service.
I will recommend the hotel to my friends and family that i will like to visit Pretoria

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had a good time staying at the place. May you continue with such a service as we, your customers preach of your name. The staff was so wonderfull and so helpful. The food was so good as there was a large variety to choose from. Will visit once more.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel.I liked the food including breakfast.Walking distance to malls , churches and Gautrain. The staff were very courteous. .One request is increase WIFI access for guests.My Tel+254724014554

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This was the most comfortable stay. Home is where my heart is, and indeed Morning Star Hotel made me feel at home. The friendliness of the staff, clean rooms and premises as well as the good food are much appreciated. I will definately recommend Morning Star Hotel to others. I will attend courses in Pretoria for at least one week per month for the year, and I know that I will be at home, away from home.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2014

One more security needed for access control
As the he/she needs to open two of the gates which are far from each other.
But overall hospitality with your stuff was fine and we enjoyed your big breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family