“Fantastic!”

TreeTops & Treats Guest House
Ranked #18 of 364 Pretoria B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We spent a week at Tree Tops and absolutely loved our stay. Jeff, the manager/chef/concierge/all round good guy, made us feel at home at all times and went the extra mile to make sure that all our needs were met. We will definitely be staying at Tree Tops when we return to Pretoria for our next round of business meetings.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TreeTopsandTreats, Manager at TreeTops & Treats Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thanks Guys for your kind comments.
Glad you got home safely.
Look forward to seeing you again.
Best Regards

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I was attending my graduation at unisa and Treetops and treats guest house was a perfect choice. The location was great for me. Jeff was great and very helpful, thanks Jeff.Breakfast very good though i would have preferred filtered coffee. The room was big enough but the bathroom is literally in the room!,it's just partitioned with some board of some sort. Nice bed and crisp beddings. I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Caroline C
TreeTopsandTreats, Manager at TreeTops & Treats Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear Caroline
Thank You for taking the time to review our guest house.
If you stay again, please ask for filter coffee and we will provide it for you.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I loved the establishment. I stayed in the Moulin Rouge Room with my husband and son. It has a double bed in the main bedroom with an en suite bathroom (shower and bath) and a seperate bedroom with 2 single beds. Both rooms were beautifully decorated with attention to detail. There was safe parking inside the property. It has a beautiful garden. The breakfast was perfect breakfast.
BUT this would not be a true rating if I did not mention the following: The room has a bad smell to it because of the wetness of the bathroom. There was mildew on the ceiling of the bathroom and one wall in particular was very wet after we showered.
I'm sure the owner will see to it that it gets fixed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TreeTopsandTreats, Manager at TreeTops & Treats Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Dear Annette
Thank You for taking the time to review our guest house.
We had severe rain shortly before your arrival which caused a leak in the ceiling,
We fixed the leak.
The problem was, I was waiting for the place to dry before re-painting.
Please accept our apologies, and should such an event happen again we will close the room until fixed.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Great venue and host,very accommodating and friendly, perfect location for seeing the sights of Pretoria and surrounds ie. Voortrekker Monument, Union Buildings or just a quite getaway, Great breakfast !!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TreeTopsandTreats, Manager at TreeTops & Treats Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Craig
Thanks for taking the time to write your reveiw.
Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Nice and quiet Guest house, wich was for us a perfect start of our trip to south africa. The breakfast was very fine. And the help and advice of the owner was exemplary. We did feel us very welcome in this place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Jeff and his staff were amazing! 'Trapped' unexpectedly in Pretoria for five days, I couldn't have asked for a more 'homey' place to stay. The room was comfortably furnished, and the location perfect for access to UNISA. The jacarandas were in bloom, and it was the first time in 8 yrs living in southern Africa that I got to truly experience the Jacaranda City!

The internet signal in my room was less than stellar, which was extra frustrating since I had to pay for it. But it was definitely better than relying on my Vodacom cell... there was terrible coverage from Vodacom across the property. But that is not the guesthouse's fault!

Bravo to Jeff, Hennie, and their staff! I will be back, often. I have found my new home away from home in Gauteng!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TreeTopsandTreats, Manager at TreeTops & Treats Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Hi Dwight,
Thanks for your kind words and sorry about the internet connection, we will certainly take a look at the signal strength.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

A very nice and clean place ,outstanding service from Jeff always willing to lend a helping hand .A stay that will go to my memory forever. A place that I can recommend to others and looking forward to use facility once more

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family