“Not worth the time”

Loftus Versfeld Stadium
Ranked #9 of 119 things to do in Pretoria
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Loftus stadium hosts plenty of rugby matches. The stadium however is basically just average - nothing spectacular or amazing to see. I would rather recommend seeing one of the other stadiums built for the soccer World Cup - they much more inspiring in terms of design and some have some adrenalin activities to do eg Moses Mabida in Durban has a swing/jump.

1  Thank AJIR_10

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Great seats, great access and great parking at Pretoria girls high school next door. Only thing is you need to make prior arrangement for the parking on ticket pro.

1  Thank Jeff A
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This venue is easy and safe to get to.There are usually a lot of visible security on match days.There is also a restaurant - Trademarx , at the stadium,which is open 7 days a week.

2  Thank stuart0707
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I visited the stadium on the 21/07/2013 to watch Gauteng Foot cup. I really enjoyed I was with my three kids the stadium was packed and the atmosphere was good. My kids loved Kaizer Chiefs although i was in favour of Bloemfontein Celtic lost against Amakhosi and my kids were very happy. You only get different food to buy when there events in the stadium. It is a wonderful to be for entertaiment like soccer and rugby not tourist attraction place.

1  Thank tintswalo s
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I visited this stadium many times before, to watch rugby and soccer matches. It was also one of the venues for the soccer world cup 2010 and rugby world cup 1995. Very historic stadium. This time my team, the Bulls, lost against the Brumbies! However I enjoyed the game and the atmosphere.

1  Thank Erwin M