“Nice B&B Good value”

and 1 more site!
Wild Peach Inn
Ranked #218 of 365 Pretoria B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I had a short stay at the Wild Peach Inn for a weekend getaway with friends. The room was clean and nice enough but not special. The Inn is easily accessable and the staff very friendly.

I did find the breakfast set-up a bit strange, I am not the type to sit with stangers early morning making chit-chat, I would prefer to have my own table.

I had a good stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 18 February 2013

My husband and I visited South Africa on a business trip recently. Luckily for us, we found The Wild Peach Inn which suited all our needs most admirably, and was extremely good value - with a great breakfast to start off our busy days. The price was excellent, our room was very comfortable - with everything we needed for our stay, and the locality was ideal for our business meetings. Gunther and his staff made sure that we were very well looked after, and we shall certainly stay there again next year.
Mike and Jenny, Canary Islands

Room Tip: Room 1 was excellent for us, being close to the garden so we could listen to the hadidas and louries...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Jen M
Reviewed 26 January 2013

When I made the booking, I was not expecting much, as the room rates are really very affordable. As my budget was very limited, seeing that I am busy with renovations on my house, I was looking for a clean and affordable place to sleep for a night or two. What a surprise! - clean room, high quality linen, satellite tv, friendly staff, good security, free secured parking, free wi-fi and much more, was what I got. I immediately felt at home.

You need a password to log on to the wi-fi. Make sure to ask for the code when checking in. I had no option as to phone the manager very late at night to get the code. He assisted me in a very friendly manner and my internet problem was solved.

At the rate, one obviously cannot expect luxuries - but as far as clean, comfortable accommodation with a good location goes, this was one of my best experiences. I would without any doubt highly recommend Wild Peach Inn.

Room Tip: If available try to book one of the rooms overlooking the garden and swimming pool.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 77Jen
Reviewed 27 August 2012

When we came here, we were first mistaken for other guests, which we found out because the price was too high. It then turned out that the room we booked was still occupied by another guest so there weren't any rooms available. This was quite a disappointment as it was already dark and we didn't feel like roaming around Pretoria in these circumstances.

However, the owner (Günter) proposed that we stay at the same price at his 5-star Coral Tree Inn instead. We got a map showing the way, but it was hard to understand and we did not get an explanation from the guy in charge of this hotel as he was very busy. It turned out to be quite hard to find, though it might have been a bit easier had we had GPS navigation. However when we eventually got there it turned out to be very luxurious so after a bit of panicing it did turn out Günter had given us a very good solution,

The free wifi here works fine and there is safe parking. Other than that we cannot really judge the hotel itself as we ended up staying at Coral Tree Inn.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank evdk
Reviewed 4 June 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights, after our flight from NL to Pretoria.
The room was nice, quite big, good bathroom, included a TV and coffee/tea. In the breakfastroom there was a fridge we could use for our drinks and snacks. Breakfast was good. The owner, Gunther, is helpfull. As he also owns another lodge he is not always on the premises, but he left his number in case we needed help.
Near to the Inn is Menlyn shopping center, a huge center with all the shops you can think of. Easy for us to get out basic camping gear together. Here you can also take a taxibus to downtown Pretoria. Make sure someone tells you how to get a taxibus back from Pretoria, it was a hassle for us to find it out!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank vosdiana
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Wonderfully friendly couple; nothing is too much trouble for them, including giving one lifts. Breakfast superb, atmosphere relaxing. I enjoyed sitting at the poolside listening to the birds.
value for money. Will visit again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank Janet K
Reviewed 16 April 2012

In a lush area of Pretoria, Wild Peach Inn is a cosy beautiful place, just feels like home! The rooms are quite spacious, with bath tubs and option of shower. Sumptuous breakfast, as per customer's request. It's located a stone's throw away from Menlyn shopping mall, about 10 min walk. The owner, Gunther and his wife ensure that you are always comfortable and have EXCELLENT customer care. You won't feel a pinch when paying for any of the services offered! Any visitors to Pretoria should definately try this place out!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business