“Excellent arrangements”

Scottsdale, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent arrangements”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

We used Journey into Africa to organize a trip for 8 people last August. We visited South Africa, Botswana and Zambia. Shaun and his team did an excellent job of bringing together a complicated schedule for a rather large party. The arrangements were flawless. All of the communications in setting up the trip were on time and accurate. I would definitely use Journey into Africa again.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Michael M

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very pleased”
Reviewed 27 August 2012

We used Journey into Africa as our agent through whom we booked our trip thru Botswana and Zambia this April 2012. (for this particular trip JIA act as agents for Sunway Safaris with whom we were delighted) Owner Shane was fantastic. Prompt informative and honest. He organised suitable accommodation and transfers in Jo'burg for us and our teenage sons both before and after the trip and guided me about the best options for accommodation, trips and transfers in Vic Falls. He was endlessly patient with my many and various dumb email questions and honest about when I would be better off booking things myself or thru him. I was nervous using an internet based company thousands of kms away on which there are so few reviews but my fears were totally unfounded and when we travel to southern Africa again we will definitely use his company.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank hasbeeneverywhere
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Each of the lodges selected were excellent in our travels to Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe. The transportation was always on time and comfortable during our fly-in safaris. All arrangements were made in a professional manner and there was not a single problem with any connection or lodge. All staff members at each lodge were knowledgeable, had fine command of English and were courteous. I recommend the services of this company if you are traveling in this area.

Visited May 2012