“Best Sushi ever!!!”

Koi
Ranked #61 of 687 Restaurants in Pretoria
Cuisines: Seafood, Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Koi Restaurants, the leader in contempory Asian Cuisine. At Koi we strive to bring you the latest in Asian trends mixed with our own touch of Western style in a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
“Best Sushi ever!!!”
Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

What AWESOME sushi that melts in your mouth. You never want your plate to be done, but unfortunately it does happen... My idea then is... Start all over again!!! Mmm... Very happy customer!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Itala, Italy
“We love sushi and Koi was recommended but very pricy and average”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Minilist decor as befits a Sushi Bar. Wide open spaces which makes it noisy. The service is excellent but the sushi, although it looks mouthwatering good only average and very pricy. The wine list very disappointing. What is wrong with all the SA restaurants? SA has some of the best wines in the world and a huge variety. But Koi stocks blow average wines and exorbitant cost. We had the cheapest (bad) wine for which we would not have paid R20 rand and paid R150. Sorry but we are not prepared to pay R289 for a R50 wine, the price of the the only good wine on their wine list (in our opinion). That was not even the most expensive either. Also the cloth serviettes although laundered, when you fold them open they are spotted and made from some fabric that feels tacky.

Pretoria, South Africa
“What a night”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

It is not often that I pick up my pen with passion these days. Somehow the zest of live seems to have faded into oblivion. People’s laughter are dim and smiles fade quickly. It seems there were happier times somewhere in the distant past. But not tonight. Tonight something ignited in my soul. Bubbles of bursting laughter has spilled over the rim of my glass as I experienced the cuisine of the warm summer’s night evening, filled with family and friend, Tonight I was at KOI.

The waiter named Micheal was the ultimate in service spelling that I could possibly imagine. Never intrusive but yet at service as a pins drop. My glass never seemed to empty and my palette never unsatiated. The music was swaying my soul as the peanut satay dripped over the chicken strips and the Pecking duck with sweet sauce melted in my mouth. Oh, what a night! Thank you for a overall great experience. The food, the ambiance and the service was unforgettable!!! Thank Koi! Ginger and Coconut cream Brule! Oh, what a night! You made my day!

Accra, Ghana
“Another great night at Koi”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

We were tired and not really hungry - that was no problem for our waiter who suggested we should have just what we fancied. Great dim sum, excellent chicken satay. Others had the tuna salad (which was huge, leafy and fresh), prawns (they come with their heads) and a thai green curry (thick, full of veggies and very tasty). The waiter was invisible until the exact moment you needed him - a perfect night out.

Pretoria, South Africa
“Koi Lynnwood Bridge”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Great service and excellent food. Koi's sushi is tops in Pretoria. Evenings are always busy, best to phone and book.

Visited February 2013