“Glen Marion -The Perfect Place to stay in Pretoria”

Glen Marion Guest House
Ranked #7 of 364 Pretoria B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 July 2014

What a wonderful place to stay in Pretoria. Such friendly, kind and extremely helpful people who went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and so enjoyable. The rooms were spotless. Attention to detail excellent. The beds and linen were top quality and very comfortable. Lovely hot shower. Room well heated for those cold nights.Food excellent and Poppy went out of her way to make delicious home cooked meals. Billy, you went out of your way to help transport us around. A five star experience in every aspect run by five star people. Billy and Poppy we thank you so much for having us. We look forward to staying again and will recommend Glen Marion to everyone we know visiting Pretoria.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Billy H, General Manager at Glen Marion Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Gary and Ali

Thank you for staying at Glen Marion Guest House. It was really a pleasure and privilege accommodating lovely people like you. The Glen Marion Guest House team and I want our guests to feel comfortable and welcome at all times! We love to spoil our guests. We trust that Gary is feeling much better now and are wishing you the best with your business.

B & P

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We very much enjoyed our stay. Incredible hospitality, we have found our place to stay in Pretoria. Billy and Poppie have been very helpful and friendly and made us feel at home away from home. Thank you for the delicious veggie breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014
Billy H, Owner at Glen Marion Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear RyanSilja

Thank you for staying at Glen Marion Guest House and your review. It was great having people from your country again and to share our experiences with you. Best of luck with your ventures.
We are looking forward to your next stay.

B&P

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I enjoyed my stay at GM. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms are nicely decorated, clean and have a warm feeling. Breakfast was good. GM is nicely situated and served my purpose well. I will certainly stay at GM again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Billy H, Owner at Glen Marion Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Hi Steph
Thank you for your review. It is much appreciated. We also hope your wife is feeling much better.

You are welcome to visit us again when next you are visiting our beautiful city.
Billy H.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Absolutely nothing to complain about. Rooms are very nice and clean, beautifully decorated. Breakfast was delicious. Location is perfect. But most of all owners are decent, friendly and very accommodating. Would definitely stay there again.
Thanks to Billy and Poppy for all their friendly service and keep up the good work will prefer anyone to make use of this place very beautiful and neat .
Have a nice day will see very soon Billy.
Thanks
Fred

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful no need to make choices very neat and tidy
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Fred
Your review is much appreciated - thank you! We hope to see you again with your lovely car when next you are visiting our beautiful city.
Billy H

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Absolutely nothing to complain about. Rooms are very nice and clean, beautifully decorated. Breakfast was delicious. Location is perfect. But most of all owners are decent, friendly and very accommodating. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the lovely review. It is much appreciated. We hope to see you again when next you are visiting our beautiful coutry and city.
BillyH

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Due to nature of my job I have been traveling all over the world. While in Pretoria, I was in for a pleasant surprise during my stay in Glen Marion right from the moment Billy picked me up from the OR Tambo Airport till the point I was dropped back for my flight back home it was nothing but total delight. Place has a nice ambience around it, nice clean rooms with efficient room service, breakfast was Super and I really enjoyed my time there.

All the amenities apart Billy, the owner of the guesthouse, went out of his way to make my stay as comfortable as it can be. I had a very nice time in Glen Marion, Billy is a nice and warm person and I really enjoyed his company during my stay, he knows Pretoria like back of his hand and almost every evening he took out some time for me and we talked in his backyard with a hot cup of coffee and for me it was the wow moment of my stay.

Billy I will not be looking for any other place to stay when I am back in Pretoria, I will be staying again in Glen Marion

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Hi Suyash

Thank you for the review. It was a privilege and pleasure to accommodate you. We are looking forward to your next stay.
Best wishes with the project.
Billy

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed at Glen Marion 2nd time. Enjoyed my short stay thoroughly. off course Billy and Poppy both are really helpful. I found my permanent guesthouse when I'm in Pretoria. now a days i am asking travel department to book this Hotel as i feel really good here. thank to Billy for wonderful PASSAT (VW) ride.

Room Tip: Room 4 is really Good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Billy H, Owner at Glen Marion Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Hi Anand
Thank you again for the wonderful review. It was a privelage and pleasure accommodating you.
We hope to see you again when next you are visiting Pretoria.
Regards