“Average everything”
Review of Isabella's - CLOSED

Isabella's
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Isabella's Parkview is the perfect all day meeting place for girlfriends, business men & women and families! We offer an unforgettable feast for the discerning food lover with a divine menu and large variety of scrumptious cakes, deli products and savoury delights! Upstairs at Isabella's offers a private function venue which is perfect for workshops, corporate events or any special occasion with an exclusive wine list, bar area and balcony overlooking the leafy Pretoria east. How Divine! Our hands-on events team offers a complete package solution for any event big or small! Buffet can be made available on request, contact branch to check if they are able to cater for a buffet. Buffet is R18 per 100gm. Enquire in-store. Breakfast harvest: Come and enjoy our breakfast harvest on Saturdays and Sundays. We weigh, you pay R18 per 100gm. Served between 8am and 11am. Lunch Harvest: Come and enjoy our lunch harvest daily. Lovely array of fresh, healthy eats. We weigh, you pay R18 per 100gm. Served daily between 12pm and 3pm. Enquire in-store. Pop in - We can't wait to serve you!
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

Been there twice and cant say I have been wowed. Just ok coffee shop beware they dont cater for Dinersclub. But other than that just ok service.

1  Thank JacoRSA
There are newer reviews for Isabella's

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Three of my friends and I drove all the way from Kempton Park to have lunch at the well-known Isabella's in Pretoria. We decided on the one in Waterkloof. It turned out to be a little bit windy on Monday, and so we decided to sit at a table inside where we would still be able to enjoy the outside view. Would have loved to sit under the umbrellas outside, but perhaps on another day, as we have already decided to make this outing a regular on our calendars!

Oh my dear, what an exercise to try and decide what to eat! Everything on the menu just sounded so good! In the end, we all decided to try the crumbed chicken with avo, bacon, etc. on Isabella's famous, homemade white bread. Isabella's probably started as a cake shop and then extended their menu, but if choosing something from the food menu was difficult, trying to decide what cake to eat was even more difficult!! As we planned to also have cake, we asked for the smaller portion of our meals. You could order the smaller portion for R46, or the full portion for R72. Our smaller portions were huge, and we were so thankful we had decided on the smaller ones!! Thick slices of a gorgeous bread, with all the trimmings, and with grilled chicken breast pieces that were possibly the best I've ever had, or in a very long time! All four of us really enjoyed our meal. We chatted away for I don't know how long, and then had to make a decision on what cake to have to end our meal. NOT an easy decision, but in the end, we decided to try the chocolate mint cake, the honey crunch cake, the chocolate mousse cake, and I had the baked cheesecake. So, we circulated our cakes so that we could taste all, and everyone was excellent! (Red velvet, pink velvet, purple velvet, etc., etc., to name but a few!). We had an excellent morning, with excellent service, and will definitely be back! Thanks Nelita and staff! Keep up the excellent work!

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

I have been to Isabella's at Parkview and Groenkloof. Both had stunning decor and a 'high tea' atmosphere... A 'go-to' for the girls' brunch or afternoon tea. Chantal at Groenkloof was exceptional in her interaction with her customers and her waitresses were friendly and on point with their service. Its my new favorite spot for a quick hot cuppa and a sweet slice of decadent freshly baked gourmet cake in between my clients. Definitely a mood upper! Love it ;)

1  Thank RestuarantTrotter
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

We visited a couple of times and varied our choices. We weren't let down. Great selection of savoury & sweet items and friendly staff.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I stopped by the Isabella's at Waterkloof Corner. The decor was elegant (and there was the possibility of eating outside). I didn't try any of the cakes, but I did try the food - more specifically the buffet brunch. It was delicious: there was a wide variety of dishes and flavours ... and all of it was very good. Total cost for a reasonably sized lunch was R73 - a lot more than I've been paying generally for meals, but entirely consonant with the surroundings and the nature of the food.