Court Classique Suite Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Hotel 224(Pretoria)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrovos railvictoria fallskitchen areaone nightan excellent hotelbusy roadrecommend this hotelnight staysmall poolenjoyed my staypleasant stayroom was spacioussecuritykitchenettebotswanaducksunion
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We started our African adventure (a seven week holiday in a number of countries) at the Court Classique and what a great way to start! The staff at the hotel were fantastic - really friendly, welcoming and providing excellent service. We only spent one night at the hotel prior to our trip on Rovos Rail. The staff were extremely helpful with suggestions on how we could fill in the free morning we had and offered the hotel shuttle bus to drive us into the town (a complimentary service).

Our room was spotlessly clean and quite large with a separate lounge and dining room. It was fantastic to have room to spread out. We didn't use the kitchen and although it was small it appeared to have all of the equipment you would require.

We ate at the restaurant the night we arrived. However as we were totally exhausted after our flight we only had a snack (my husband had a hamburger and I had a toasted sandwich). The food was excellent and the service here was also excellent.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarggyCanberra
Reviewed 28 July 2012

My wife and I stayed at Court Classique for 2 weeks while I was attending a seminar in Pretoria. This was over a year ago. I have to confess that, over the years, I have still not found a hotel in Gauteng and surrounding provinces that compare with the excellent service I received at Court Classique. Hence, my belated review. I have fond memories of this great hotel and look forward to another lengthy vacation there in the coming weeks. You should definitely stay here, if you want to enjoy your trip with elegance and style, but without the crowd. We loved it!

Room Tip: Request a room upstairs. Just a tip: occassional deliveries from eat out joints anywhere in Pretoria are supported by the Hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Charlotte A
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I stayed at the Court Classique for almost three months on business. Their rooms are spacious and well-designed. The service - reception,dining room and housemaid - was always courteous and efficient. Their conference rooms were very well appointed. All in all, an excellent hotel- well worth visiting again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Lyonette939
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I recently stayed here after, many years and they have since undergone a major refurb. The hotel is looking great and it is truly one of Pretoria's best known hotels in terms of service and location.
All soft furnishings in my room were new and latest trend.
Staff as always were so friendly and helpful.
What I liked most was all the complimentary services they offer: free transfers within Pretoria, free wi fi, and free use of their executive boardroom.
Upon availability they will also upgrade your room to a 1 bedroom suite at no additional charge!

For a few Rands extra I was also collected from Jhb Int airport by a Chauffeur in a brand new BMW and during my stay I was offered to be taken to various restaurants in the area.

I felt so safe and so well looked after during my stay. I can truly recommend this hotel and was so happy to have returned after several years.

Friendiliest hotel with excellent location and best security in place!!!!!

Room Tip: 1 bedroom suites are bigger,
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Gretchen O
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I stayed in South africa for almost 6 weeks and enjoyed my business trip and this hotel...though it doesn't provide services as found in developed places but it is calm quiet and very nice to stay..it is a recommended place to stay for all types of trips...we got very good welcome from the hotel people...Internet was and issue for quiet sometime..else it is good.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business